Do they?

Meredith's POV:
I walk into work to see Jo talking with Cormac. "Doctor Wilson can I speak with you please." I say. She nods nervously "y-yeah." She says as I walk away into a empty room. "Morning Mer." Cormac says I turn and smile continuing to walk into the room. "What's up?" Jo asks. "Do not yell. Do not scream. Jo be professional." I say keeping a straight face. "O-okay" she says confused. "I think I'm pregnant." I say looking away from her. "Oh my god!" She replies she stays quiet but is obviously excited. "No. Jo I think I'm pregnant but every test says negative." I explain. "Okay well it could just be early. Sometimes tests don't pick up on it.." she responds. "Yeah, yeah you're right. Hey do me a favor?" I ask she nods "page Bailey and Carina, but Bailey first." I say. Jo nods again and walks out of the room. A few minutes go by then the door opens. It's Cormac "hey." He says. "Hi baby." I say. "What's wrong? Why were you so weird this morning?" He asks. "I was in a hurry. I'm sorry." I reply. He nods and looks down. "Hey, I didn't mean to hurt you." I say. He looks up and smiles. He walks over and kisses me. "K I gotta go." He states pulling away walk to the door. "Have fun." I say as the door closes.

"You paged me to a random room?" Bailey says walking in. She looks at me and can tell something is wrong. "Wh-what is it?" She stutters walking over to me. "Bailey I have every symptom of pregnancy but every test comes back negative." I say Bailey shakes her head "no your probably just- it's just early." She says. A tear rolls down my face. "No, it's not." I say. She put her hand out for me to hold. "Meredith Grey, you are fine." She says looking at me. "Remember that time you were pregnant and we were in the skills lab learning a new procedure? You walked out holding your belly so I followed you? You were all scared you felt a 'flutter' and were scared so I placed my hand on your bump and it was just a kick. Meredith this is one of those times. You're okay I promise." She says making me laugh. "Yeah I do remember that." I respond. "Then I almost died giving labor." I continue. "Ahh no, stop making it black and spiny or whatever you say." Bailey cuts me off. "Dark and twisty. I say dark and twisty." I correct her as the door opens again.

"This is going to be cold, I'm sorry." Carina says squeezing the ultrasound jelly on my stomach over my scare. The screen is pointed away from me. It's silent and I'm scared. I'm still holding Bailey's hand when the door opens again. It's Cormac. "Wh- are- are you pregnant?" He asks walking over I start to cry again. "Uh no. No she's definitely not pregnant. Bailey book OR two fast." Carina says wiping the jelly off my stomach. I start breathing really fast, panicking. Cormac grabs my other hand and pushes my hair back. "Meredith take a breathe. Calm down." Carina says.

AUTHORS NOTE [*]*[*]*[*]*[*]*
You probably won't get another update today.... this is a super short chapter and it's kind of all over the place but I hope you like it...