•Nineteen•

Meredith's POV:
"I'm sorry I kissed Finn." I say laying next to Cormac in bed. "I know Mer... you already told me that." Cormac responds. I roll on my back, taking my hand off his bare chest and placing my head on the fluffy pillow. "Okay... well why are you mad at me?" I question kind of annoyed. "Meredith... I hear you, I do. Mer you said you're sorry, you explained what actually happened and I hear you. Meredith I- I-I need to see it. I need to know. I hear you but I don't know." Cormac responds very politely. I sigh, "Cor what do you want me to do? I tried to make it up to you-"
"With sex. You tired to fuck me into forgiving you, Meredith that just makes me more mad. That shows you want me for my dick and not for me. If that's the case then Mer I'm leaving." Cormac interrupts  "Cormac that's not it and you know that." I protest. "Show me that. Meredith I like you...like a lot, but I've already had my one love in life and when she died I stopped looking then I found you and I haven't been this happy since Abby but Meredith I'm not going to kill myself to make this work that's not who I am. I let things go, I go with the flow and let things just happen. I will fight for us but my kids and work come first... I would think you of all people would understand that." Cormac fires back. Cormac argues so politely, he doesn't raise his voice or throw things it's just a conversation, a serious conversation but a conversation.
"I do understand that, cormac I promise I do. Look I do this thing we've talked about it already... when big things happen I run. Santiago and now Boston I run. I run to clear my head to take a fresh breath. Seeing you in that car next to me... it confused me." I said "I understand. I run too obviously but what I'm saying Mer is that you can't bury your feelings with sex and I'm not going to be with you if you do. Meredith trust me I want to have sex... I want to have sex with you. I-I-I need to know you want me for me and not just my dick... I heard you say you're sorry and don't just use me for sex but babe I need you to show me." Cormac says and now he's confusing me. "Okay but now you're confusing me... are we dating? Are- do you still like me? Do you still care about me?" I asks. Cormac turns on his side to look at me. He puts his hand on my stomach "babe I will always care about you. I like you a lot and yeah... I mean we're dating as long as you still want to." I put my hand on top of his. "Of course I want to." I reply he smiles "it's late, why don't we go to sleep?" He suggests I smile "come cuddle me." I say. Cormac scoots up closer to me as I move to my side he wraps his arm around me.

Cormac's POV:
Meredith and I are laying in bed but I can't sleep. I hate going to sleep after a fight. "I'll always be here for you." I whisper softly by Meredith's ear. "And I'll always be here for you." She says. A few minutes go by and I think Meredith is sleeping but out of nowhere I hear her "Cormac... you're sleeping... I-I-I think I love you." I maybe dreaming but I'm pretty sure Mer just told me she loves me...

Meredith's POV:
I wake still in Cormac's arms under the blanket. I smiles and softly kiss his chest. "Morning." Cormac says in his morning voice I kiss his chest again "mm morning" I reply. Cormac smiles as I kiss him once more his skin is soft and warm it feels safe. "How'd you sleep?" He asks as I lay my head back on his chest. "Good. How'd you sleep?" I ask sitting up. "Good. I have to call the boys." He replies I nod "yeah... they're probably confused." I say he smiles "yeah but I bet they're both sleeping still so I'll just text them." Cormac says grabbing his phone. I stand up and walk to the bathroom in my oversized tee-shirt and lance panties that rest higher on my hip than most of my other panties. I walk back brushing my teeth so my shirt was pulled up over my hip revealing my panties. "Come here." Cormac says I take my tooth brush out of my mouth and mumble "I'm brushing my teeth." Cormac walks over and kneels on the floor in front of me "what the fuck?" I say laughing "I-I-is that a tattoo?" He asks looking at my right hip.

Cormac's POV:
I didn't know Meredith had any tattoos never mind one on her hip that was that dirty. Meredith walk's away from me to finish brushing her teeth but then walks right back to where she was standing. Me head is right at her hips. She puts her hands on the back of my head and chuckles "I have a tattoo." She whispers like it's a secret. "I see that." I reply. Meredith squats down so she's eye level with me. "Babe we've had sex...how didn't you see?" She asks "you gave me a hickey on my hip." She continues I chuckle "this is true but it was dark and I wasn't too concerned with what was on you actually I was more concerned on how to take everything off." I respond Meredith stands up "look at it." She says pulling up her shirt. I sigh a little at what it says, she chuckles. "Does- Meredith does that say 'bite me'?"
•Picture for visual•
(this one is of a flame but just imagine it says bite me.)

I ask very surprised "Mhm" she replies "can I actually bite you?" I question Meredith laughs "what's taken you so long?" She asks

I ask very surprised "Mhm" she replies "can I actually bite you?" I question Meredith laughs "what's taken you so long?" She asks. I softly kiss her tattoo and then very gently bite her hip right above the tattoo. "Babe I didn't get the tattoo for you to bite me like a baby would... bite me." She says. "I don't want to hurt you." I reply she giggles "you won't." She says. So I bite her a little harder, this time leaving a mark. "Oh my god, I did hurt you." I say Meredith rolls her eyes and put her hands on my cheeks "do I look hurt?" She asks. I shake my head "no" she says copying my movement. I stand up. "Is that the only on you have?" I ask hugging her. "Mm no." She replies. I break the hug "what?" I reply she smiles. "Move my hair and look at my ear." She says moving her head to the left, I move her hair to see the smallest black heart in her ear.
•Picture for visual•

 "Babe how long have you had these?" I ask

"Babe how long have you had these?" I ask. Meredith smiles. "I got those two when I was nineteen with my friend Saddie." She replies "there's more?" I ask. Meredith smiles. "I don't know I guess you'll have to look...but not now, look later." She replies. "Do you have a tattoo?" She questions. "No... but now I kinda want one." I say. Meredith grins "I have an idea." She says.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I don't know how I feel about this but I've always wondered if Meredith or ellen (the person who plays Mer) has or would get tattoos so I wrote this. What do you guys think about it? Also I added  "picture for visual" do we like this or no? I'm trying to do cute aesthetic pictures.
-g