Showers

Meredith POV:
Time jump to home five days later*

"Good morning" I hear Cormac lightly say as he snakes his arm around my waist I groan keeping my eyes closed. "The kids are coming home today" his voice was soft a light whisper hiding his morning voice that I love so much. I'm laying on my side Cormac is resting right over me. I feel his soft lips press against my bare shoulder sending a shiver down my spine. "Mer" he says moving closer to my neck with every kiss. I chuckle lightly moving so I'm on my back. My eyes flutter open while I smile looking directly at Cormac's eyes. "Good morning babe." He says his morning voice evident now. I sigh but don't respond. "The baby is still sleeping... the kids aren't home it's just us." He whispers kissing my jawline. "Babe" I say as he moves lower to my neck leaving open mouth kisses all over me. "Shit" I sigh as he bites down. Cormac is laying on me, his body in between my legs that are wrapped around his back. He pulls away from my neck "am I hurting you?" He questions I shake my head no bitting my lip. He smiles lowering his head again to be stopped by my hand. I cup his cheek in my hand pulling him back to face me. "No sex... remember?" I remind him earning an eye roll. "Not sex... hickies" He confirms. I shake my head "I can't... I'll want you. I'll need you and I can't." I say looking at him. He sighs in disappointment. "Fine..." I chuckle as he lays his head down on my chest. I move under him a little trying to get comfortable. "Nope" he pushes himself off of me sitting up. "Come back!" I whine. He shakes his head "I was hurting you." He says. I sit up on my elbows my hair falling into my face "god you're hot." He says under his breath. I smile leaning forward resting my head on his shoulder. "I love you." He whispers as his lips meet my hair line. "Love you." I mumble back.

We sit there enjoying each other's company for a little while. It was quite, silent actually no yelling, crying, whine, or even talking. The only sound from a humming baby monitor on the side table and the wind outside. Cormac traces his fingers lazily over my spine that's mostly bare the only covered spot from the sports bra I have on. I brake the silence not because I wanted to or didn't love this moment; it's actually my favorite part of the day to be wrapped in Cormac's arms his effortless touch caressing my body however he wants, our breathing becoming one, no one else around. It's when I feel the safest, calmest, and most protected. But I brake it because I have to.

"Baby..." my voice was soft sure not to startle him. Cormac and I have always used pets names... it was new for me something I didn't do with Derek or anyone really but 'baby' was really new for both of us. "Hmm?" He hums back the vibration of his soothing voice being felt on my face instantly making my breath hitch. "I need to shower." I say keeping the same tone I've had. "Let me come with you." He asks. I chuckle pulling away from him. "What about Coco?" I asks Cormac smiles at her name. It was the first time I had said it. I hated the name but it's what he wanted and I figured for our sixth kid, I'd let him pick. Her real name is Chanel but we call her coco which is technically one of Cormac's many nicknames. I only agreed to it if we could also call her Abby to which he surrendered. Chanel Abigail Hayes... our baby girl. My last baby ever. "She'll be fine... we'll hear her." He assures me. I nod standing up. "You can come... only if I can wear one of your shirts after." Cormac chuckles chasing me to the bathroom "fine" He says as we cross the threshold. "I'm going to get towels, you can get in" he says walking away "hey..." I call standing in the middle of the bathroom in just a bra and his to big for me sweatpants he turns on his heels "what?" He asks I hold my arms up almost annoyed "forgetting something?" I question he chuckles walking closer to me. He puckers his lips slowly moving to mine. He pecks my lips once slowly pulling away just to repeat that two more times. He pulls away from my face holding my hand "I love you, get in the shower." He says backing away from me pulling my hand till my arms extended all the way. "Are you calling me dirty?" I ask as his fingers slowly slip away. "In what sense?" He winks turning the corner fading out of my view."

Cormac's POV:
I quickly grab towels from the bathroom in the hall peeking in Ellis' room at coco who is peacefully sleeping this her blanket and a stuffed animal next to her. I smile standing in the door way for a minute too long. That was my baby. Meredith and I made a baby and she is perfect. I run back to our room with the towels walking into the conjoined bathroom. Meredith is already in the shower humming a song I can't quite place. I silently slip my plaid pajama pants off sliding into the shower with her. I instantly regret showering with her.

I walk in to see her standing under the water that effortlessly falls on her skin glistening from the small light in the room the water runs down her face, her jaw, chest. Her hands push her hair back as she tips her head looking up, he lips parted just enough she lets out a sigh as her right hand travels down the back of her neck stopping before it continues to travel down her torso the water making her body irresistible. I notice she has on two rings and a necklace still. I smirk watching her. She steps out of the water for a second her eyes locked with mine. The water that previously trailed her body left droplets all over her, her nipples become hard I can't tell if it's because she's cold or from me but either way I love it. She bites her lip with a grin. "Mer." I sigh stepping closer to her I put my hands on her hips, her hand grip my biceps her cold rings immediately giving me goosebumps. "God. You're beautiful baby." I nearly growl kissing her neck. Meredith's arms move up my arms to me shoulder as her head rests on my shoulder. She lets out a sigh as I bit down on her neck immediately giving her a hickey. She moans gripping my shoulders tightly. "Cor!" Her moans and the water are the only sounds in the house. I step into the water still holding her knowing she was cold. She looks directly at my eyes. Our words are limited little to none. I know what she needs and she knows what I want. I lean down as the water spills over both of our heads locking my lips with hers. She takes my bottoms lip in between her teeth biting down and sucking before she pulls it back. I moan loud not caring if I wake the baby. I pull her back kissing her neck again. Her hands are on the back of my head and neck barley guiding me. "Please. Please daddy" she whispers that was all it took.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Next chapter will be mature. Didn't proofread