Family

Meredith's POV:
"Mommy!" Austin yells. "What I'm trying to finish packing." I yell back. "Come here!" He yells from Cormac's room. I walk in to see him and cormac back in their pjs laying in bed. "Cormac what the fuck?" I say. He smiles. "Cuddles." He says gently hitting the bed montioning for me to go over there. "No. Austin up, come on I'll even let you wear that." I say. No one moves. Liam walks in and lays down in my spot. "Oh my god!" I say turning and walking out of the room. "Mom!" All three of them yell. "Cormac Lucas Hayes!" I yell back they all stop calling me. "Babe get over here." He says. "You're gonna make Austin cry." Liam yells. "I am one woman trying to pack get us out the door and cuddle with you? That's impossible come help me." I reply. "Mommy." Austin says really sad. "Come on we have to go!" I say from the kitchen. Cormac walks out with Austin sitting on his shoulders and Liam walking behind them. "Cor!" I yell in a confused and mad tone. "What? He's holding on its fine." Cormac responds. "He's poking your eye out." I reply. "But he's happy." Liam buds in. I roll my eyes and turn around Cormac stops me being careful in my belly it was just about fully healed. Austin covers Cormac's eyes as he leans down for a kiss I smile as our lips meet, we both moan a little as we pull away. "Luka!" Liam says as scarlet walks in. "Oh thank god! Maybe they'll listen to you." I say hugging scarlet as a way to greet her. "If they aren't listening to you they aren't going to listen to anyone." She says and we both laugh.

"Liam take your bags to the car. Cormac put a shirt on and bring our bags to the car." I say "what are you doing?" Cormac responds taking Austin off his shoulders "snuggling a baby." I say taking Luka out of scarlets hands. Cormac quickly takes the bay "no. no you're not. You can't lift things." He says. "Cor he weighs less than fifteen pounds I'm allowed to hold him." I say taking him back. "But I like baby snuggles too." He says "you can snuggle my kid after you do what you're girlfriend asked." Scarlet cuts in. "Fine." Cormac says walking past me getting the bags and carrying them to the rental.

Cormac's POV:
I did everything Mer asked so I walk back inside to get my snuggles from the baby. I walk in to see Meredith on the couch talking to Luka and smiling. God a want a baby so bad, damn I'll take twins. Meredith looks really cute so I let her keep Luka while I walk around the house to make sure we have everything.

"Dad can auntie braid my hair?" Liam calls "I don't care. But you need to hurry because we have to leave soon." I reply. Walking back into the living room where scarlet and Meredith were sitting on the couch Liam was on the floor in front of scarlet getting his hair done. "Hey babe hold him so I can go get Austin ready." Meredith says handing me Luka. Meredith walk's out of the room holding Austin's hand. After ten minutes she comes back holding Austin. "I'm going to kill you." I say running over scooping Austin out of her arms. "Babe it's fine." She respond. "I just want mommy to hold me." Austin says as scarlet turns around "mommy?" She asks in a way that scares me. "Uh yeah he asked if her could call her mom and we said we didn't care." I answer "she's not his mom." Scarlet says. Austin pulls away from her pulling his hair out of her hands. "Don't." He says as he stands up and walk out to the car. Meredith just looks at me scarlet is looking at the both of us. I walk over and hand her Luka.

Meredith's POV:
To be honest I'm kind of scared, I want Cormac's family to like me. "If you can't respect me and my family; the door is right there." Cormac says nodding his head in the direction of the door. Scarlet laughs "yeah okay." She says as Cormac walks over to stand next to me. "Scarlet you're not my kid, you honestly don't matter. Respect us or leave. I don't care if you don't like her or us together. You have no right to tell me how to parent my children. Scarlet I love you but you're being a bitch." Cormac says. It was extremely hot, the way he was standing up for us. "I'm not a bitch. Meredith is a bitch and we all know it-" scarlet starts as Cormac starts to walk closer to her, I grab his arm pulling him back. "She's trying to replace Abby and has been since the moment she met you. Coco she doesn't love you, she just wants to play house. Your kids shouldn't be calling her mom." Scarlet says Cormac turns to look at me, I can see he's hurt but pissed. "Get the fuck out. Take your kid and your husband and get the fuck out. I'm not asking now I'm telling leave." Cormac says and scarlet just stands there. "I thought you wanted to say good bye to your niece and nephew." Scarlet says trying to act innocent. "No, I want nothing to do with you right now. You are being a bitch and you're being a bitch over a fucking name. A name scarlet." Cormac's voice gets louder. "Fine." Scarlet simply says then walks out and goes to sit in the car with Luka. Luna and Rocco are standing by our car talking to Austin and Liam. "Rocco." Cormac says. Rocco just waves goodbye.

"Th- t-that- are you okay?" I ask as cormac closes the door. "I- uh- I- yeah." He answers I smile. "That was incredibly sexy." I say walking closer to him. "Oh yeah?" Cormac replies raising and eyebrow. "Mhm" I respond as he leans down to kiss me. I pull away, "we need to go." I say. "Mhm." Cormac replies. "Hey." I whisper softly "hm?" He whispers "what's wrong?" I ask hugging him. "Nothing. I love you." He says.

Cormac's POV:
Meredith is scared I can tell. She doesn't have a good track record with flying and plane's. I grab her hand lightly squeezing it. She leans her head on my shoulder. "It's okay." I say softly as the plane shakes a little more. She squeezes my hand "damn girl, you're strong!" I say she laughs. "No for real!" I continue. "No im not." She replies. "My hand says otherwise." I say. "I want cuddles when we get home." I continue. "I want my kids." Meredith replies. I smile and kiss her forehead "I know you do."

Austin and Liam are across from us because the plane has rows of two. Austin starts crying for Meredith so she leans forward. "Hey, hey, hey. Look buddy what do you see out your window?" She asks trying to calm him. "Clouds!" He replies continuing to list everything he sees. The plane finally lands and we get off. Meredith and I take our own cars home.

Meredith's POV:
I get home and walk right inside without getting any of my stuff. "Mom!" Zola, Ellis, and Bailey all yell as they see me. "Hey guys!" I say kneeling down so they can hug me. "I missed you!" Zola says. "I missed you guys too." I say hugging them.

AUTHORS NOTE:
This chapter is shit but I wanted to give you guys something anyway I'm already working on the next chapter which starts with a time jump. How do you feel about the scarlet situation?