The Visitor

🌊⚠️READ AT OWN RISK. 14+⚠️🌊

Cormac's POV:
She kisses my neck grinding her hips on my lap a little. I moan slightly while I untuck her shirt pulling it above her head. She didn't have a bra on. She moans and runs her fingers down my torso to my belt starting to undo it. I start to unbutton her jeans too. Meredith starts moving down kissing my torso moving down to my pants. She kneels on the ground right in front of me and looks me in the eyes. I moan a little as she starts to suck right where my jeans sit giving me a hickey. She stops and then pulls my jeans down looking right at my eyes the whole time, revealing my grey boxers I had on, the ones that are tight so you see every outline of everything. She looks down and gasps lightly. I run my hands over Meredith's jawline stopping at her chin pulling her head up to look at me. Meredith stands up and leans over me starting to kiss me. She lays down on the bed and I hover on top of her. I pull her jeans off revealing her cheeky pink panties, they matched her shirt. I start kissing her legs moving Back up to her torso then her lips as she moans I move back down to her legs. "Babe!" She says in a pleading voice. I trace her panties with my fingers teasing her. She moans louder than before. I stop at the edge of them briefly before moving them to the side. Meredith gasps as I move my thumb slowly over her clit. "B-babe." She says breathing heavy as I take my thumb off her clit. Meredith yells. I start moving my thumb in small circles. Meredith yells a little louder before I stop and back up. "Babe." She says disappointed. "You made me wait all night... did you really think I was gonna let you come that soon?" I ask she shakes her head. Meredith throws her head back in the bed "babe that's not fair-" she starts to say as I start kissing her legs again and then I reach my hand down to her center I rub my hand up and down her and she moans. "Please Cormac!" She yells. "Are you begging?" I ask Still moving my hand but stopping right above her clit. "I fucking hate you." She says. I ignore her and start to pull her pink panties down using only my mouth. I put her legs on my shoulders and start kissing her legs again. I hover over her folds that are glistening in the light. "Babe!" Meredith yells sounding angry. I chuckle and then slowly start to move my tongue in a circle on her clit, she moans as I moved faster. I slowly stick my middle finger in her very wet entrance this makes Meredith yell and her back arch so I quickly slide my arm under her holding her up some. Meredith moans loud. I enter my pointer finger moving very slow I start to speed up then go back to moving slowly. "Fuck babe." Meredith yells. I take my fingers out placing my hand on Merediths boob meet her lips to kiss her. Meredith groans a little "you really want me don't you?" I say pulling away from her. She nods but doesn't respond. I back up. I take my hard member and rub it on Merediths wet folds teasing her as she looks at me. "Cormac!" Meredith yells. She sits up grabbing my member pushing it into her wet entrance. She moans loud at the size of it. I thrust ina me out in and out of her "oh- oh- oh my god." Meredith yells. I move faster than before "fuck me harder bab-" she starts as I stop moving. "You're going to pay for that." I say starting to move faster then I ever have. "Oh fuck." Meredith yells throwing herself back into the bed. "Don't come." I say "b-b-babe I'm going to come." She says through moans. "Don't." I reply. Meredith starts to scream as I slow down. We hear a knock on the door. Meredith grabs a pillow and holds it over her head "what?" I say as I start to stop Meredith moves the pillow "don't stop don't stop babe don't sto-" I start to speed up. "Fuck." Meredith yells. "Shut up Austin is going to wake up." Liam says loud but quite. "K" I say falling onto Meredith. "Shit!" She says muffled I grab the pillow and throw it replacing it with my hand so I can see her face. "Fuck-" Meredith screams "Shh. Be quite." I say thrusting in and out. "Make me." She replies. I grab a tie of mine that was hanging on the bed frame and place it over her mouth holding it behind her head. "I'm going to come." She says through the tie. I move faster "oh fuck! Cor-" she screams loud. "Shit." She continues "I'm coming." She says waiting for approval that I don't give. "Babe-" she says. I move faster which I honestly didn't think was possible. Meredith can't help it anymore "fuck" she yells. "Shit Meredith" I yell coming into her deep. Meredith yells my name as she comes. I slow down and then roll over to lay next to her. "Babe..." she say out of breath. "Hmm?" I say back softly but caring. "I have never in my life-" she starts. "Thank you." She continues. "Same" I say simply.

Meredith's POV:
Laying in bed next to Cormac I start to laugh. "Liam basically walked in on us." I say. Cormac laughs "he asked for a sister." He says. I slap his arm. "I don't think I can walk." I say. Cormac rolls on his hip. "I'll carry you." He replies. I chuckle "everywhere?" I ask "Mhm" he replies as I sit up. "Can I steal a shirt from you?" I ask. Cormac sits up too "yeah I don't care." He says. As I hear footsteps come down the hall I quickly throw my panties and on of Cormac's button down shirts on then throw cormac his grey Nike sweatpants. "Put these in quick" I say. "Yeah fix your hair." He says so I throw my hair in a messy bun. Cormac swipes up all out clothes and throws them in a pile on the floor as I open the door.

"Hey buddy. What's up?" I say heading down to be eye level with Austin. "I had a bad dream." He says. Austin is eight and it was late so I just pick him up and carry him into our room. "Want to sleep with me and daddy tonight?" I ask walking in. Austin lays his head on my shoulder. "Yeah." He says. I smile "okay. Here." I say placing him down on the bed at the pillows. "MerMer?" Austin asks. "Yeah buddy?" I reply "can you get me. Bear?" He asks. ''Mr. bear is a bear Abby gave Austin before she died. Austin sleeps with it every night. "Yes lay down." I say walking out of our room. I get Austin's bear and then walk into the kitchen to get a water.

I walk back give Austin his bear and walk to the bathroom that attached to the bedroom. I rub my hands in Cormac's hips. "Hey." I say he smiles. "Hi." He says brushing his teeth. I get my tooth brush and brush my teeth too. "You can see my hickey." Cormac says turning so I can see the front of him. "Oops?" I say. He chuckles. Then we both walk back to bed.

"What the hell?" Cormac says looking at the bed then at me. "Shh, he had a bad dream." I say crawling into the middle of the bed. "You're lucky I have a big bed and like you." Cormac says getting into bed next to me. I laugh "I'm lucky just to have you." I say wrapping my hand around Cormac. "I'm lucky I have you." He replies. "Good night babe. I love you." He says. "I love you." I reply.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I made up an age for Austin based off of what I felt was good for the story. Austin is not 8 in the show. The ending to this chapter is kind of weird but I didn't want it to only be about sex so this is what I did. The first part of this chapter maybe bad. I'm sorry. I'm bad at writing these kinds of things and find it to be difficult. What do you guys think will happen next? There's a plot twist coming up.