She Doesn't Know

Cormac's POV:
"Wait I asked how the surgery went." Meredith says as Addison walks out of the room not responding. She looks at me, scared. I smile "you're okay." I say. "Great that's not what I'm asking." Meredith replies. "I'll be right back." I say walking out of the room. "Cormac Lucas Hayes." Meredith yells.

I walk to Addison who continues to walk into an on call room. I hesitate but walk in. "Hey.." I say. She smiles "hey.." Addison replies. "I- I uh just wanted to say thank you." I say "you saved her I mean I know it was begin but still. And you save the babies. So thank you." I continue Addison is very close to me now. "Doctor Hayes." Addison says in a whisper. "Addison." I say as she leans in and starts to kiss me.

Meredith POV:
Maggie walks into my room she was on call and came to visit. "Hey. How are you feeling?" She asks. I smile. "I'm okay a little sore but I'm okay. Hey can you uh- give me my chart? I want to know how it went." I respond maggie picks up my chart and opens it "technically no you can't so I'll look." She replies I roll my eyes. "Yeah it went fine total resection and you're on bed rest for three weeks. You're staying here for one." Maggie continues. "Ok, thank you." She smiles and walks out of the room. She stops and turns back around "hey I'll watch the kids." She says. I smile and nod "thank you." I reply. "Mhm" she says.

Cormac's been gone for a while and I'm kind of nervous. I got moved to a different room that's move private. Nurse Karen walks in to check my vitals again. "How's my favorite doctor?" She asks. "Not too good." I reply it's been two hours since anyone was in my room and I loved the silence but everything hurts. "What's up?" She follows. "I'm sore." I reply she nods "yeah you're gonna be sore for a while." She says taking my blood pressure. "Hey has Cormac talked to you at all? Or Addie?" She asks. I shake my head no. "Uh no why?" I ask. "I was just wondering. Do you need anything?" She asks. I smile "can you page Cormac and get me my phone please." She smiles back "of course." She says. Karen hands me the phone and then walks out I have ten messages from Liam, I call him.

Hey bud what's up?

Hey I'm at the hospital... dad said to meet him here today.

Oh uh do you no where the nurses station that he normally hangs out at is?

Yeah I'm about to be there why? 

Walk there and wait a minute.

Okay.

I'm not supposed to be getting up but I called for Karen and she didn't come so I slowly get up holding my stomach and walk out of my room to the nurses station where I see Liam and Austin. There are five nurses standing with their backs to me, they all turn as they hear Austin yell "mommy!" Liam grabs his shoulder pulling him back so he doesn't run to me. Two of the nurses run over sliding their hands under my armpits to hold me up. "I need a wheelchair now!" Laura one of the nurses yells. Marco a male nurse walks over with a wheelchair "do not do that again." Laura says guiding me to sit in the wheelchair. "Thank you." I say. They walk away leaving me with the boys. "Come on." I say as Liam walks up behind me pushing me into my room. "Why did you do that you're obviously hurt." Liam say. I smile "I needed to help you." I reply. He doesn't say anything. "Do you need help getting back in bed?" Liam questions. "I've been in bed all day... I want to sit." I answer he nods.

Austin is just looking at me. "Hey buddy." I say. "Hi mommy." He replies standing by the door. "You can hug me. You just need to be careful of my belly." I explain. Austin walks closer to me with his hand out. Austin places his hand on my belly "is there a baby?" He asks. I smile at him "no buddy. There no baby." I reply. He moves his hand and leans over they side of my wheelchair to hug me.

AUTHORS NOTE•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}
This chapter was kind of one to just fill in some blanks. Meredith doesn't know what's happening with cormac and the kids don't know what happened with Meredith. Meredith also doesn't know she's pregnant. Next chapter is way better and will have more Addison and cormac info. Sorry for this being short and crappy.