Honey & Mr.Bear

Meredith's POV:
My cut doesn't hurt right now because I had medicine for it. "You need to eat something when we get home." Cormac says placing his hand on my thigh. He knew it hurt when he went over bumps which were everywhere because we were in Boston and it was the winter he also knew I was uncomfortable. "Mhm." I say as he slows down coming up in a bump. "You okay?" He asks. "Yes." I say. "Mer-Mer?" Austin calls from the back seat "yeah?" I call back. "Uh- I have a question." He says I chuckle "okay what's up?" I ask. "Can- ca- c- can I call you mommy?" Is asks. I smile and look at Cormac who makes an 'I don't care' kind of face. "If you want to. Austin you don't have to call me mommy, I can be Mer-Mer..." I say looking back but being sure not to move my torso too much. "I wanna call you mommy." He says and looks out the window. "Wait- if he calls you mommy... does that mean- I-" Liam is stuttering. I reach up to turn the radio down. "Boy's you don't have to call me mom or mommy or anything like that. I'm not trying to take your mom's spot or replace mom. Daddy still loves you're mom." I say looking at Cor. He glances at me and then looks back at the road "oh my fucking god! Drive!" He yells. I laugh a little. "I-I know that but..." Liam says there's a long pause after. "Liam, yes. You can call me mom. You can call me Mer, Meredith, Mer-Mer, Doctor Grey. I don't care... well I do care- I want you to be happy." I say Cormac lightly squeezes my thigh. "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too." I whisper back. "Are you and daddy going to get married and have a baby?" Austin asks. I look at Cormac. "Wanna take this one?" I say. "I- uh maybe one day buddy." He says. I smile. "Meredith Hayes... no." I say. "Hey! I think it's cute. But if we did get married you don't have to change your name." Cormac responds. I smile but don't say anything.

Cormac's POV:
We had been home for hours now. The boys were sleeping it was just me and Meredith. She was laying in bed, I walk in and crawl over to her kissing her. "I- love- you-" I say in between kisses. She pulls away. "I love you too." She replies. I smile and rest my head on her forehead. "Not- not right now but Mer..." I say moving to sit next to her. "You want a baby." She says finishing my sentence. "Y-yeah... obviously let you heal and settle down." I say when Meredith leans her head on my shoulder. "I want a baby. I've wanted a baby. I wanna be holding a baby right now." She says. I smile. "Me too. We would be sitting in our room Austin on your lap because he loves you, Liam on the end of the bed, me next to you. Your kids running all around ellis in the middle of us Bailey and Zola sitting with Liam, me holding a beautiful baby. A new- like new baby. Then you tell everyone to go to bed so they all leave. It's just you, me, and our baby cuddling in bed you both fall asleep on me so I can't move. The baby starts to cry right as I start to fall asleep so I get up and change her dipper then lay her down in her crib and come back to cuddle with you. We wake up early in the morning and walk downstairs to make breakfast in the beautiful house we designed for all eight of us." I say as Meredith smiles and occasionally chuckles. "Mmm I'd love that. Our house need to have a pool, and game room though." I laugh and nod my head "definitely. "With a swing set and tree house in the back yard so the kids can play. Maybe we get a dog? I don't know." I say. "Ooo this sounds amazing Cor.... you said her." Meredith replies. "Huh?" I ask. "You said change her dipper... you want a girl?" Meredith elaborates. "I don't care as long as it's your baby and you're in my life. I don't care if it's a bit, girl, if it has five heads, thirteen toes, and four tails, I'll love it." I reply Meredith laughs. "I care if it has five heads... I'm never pushing that out." She says we both laugh.

"Mommy?" Austin says opening the door. "Hey my boy!" I say as he walks over to me. Cormac smiles. "You have Mr.Bear?" I say touching his bear. "Yeah." He says. "My little girl Ellis has a special friend she sleeps with too." I say as cormac lifts him into the bed because I can't Austin gasps "really?" He says I smile and nod "really! Her's is a giraffe." I respond. "Whats the name?" Austin asks excited. "She named it honey. I don't know why." I answer. "Really?Cormac asks I smile "yeah Zola has an elephant and Bailey has a turtle." I say. "Buba has one too." Austin says. Austin calls Liam buba it's short for brother. "What does he have?" I ask. "Uhhh" Austin says as he thinks. Cormac was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. "a pig." He yells. "Yeah buba has a piggy." Austin says. I smile "cute." I say. Austin crawls up next to me. "I have to go brush my teeth. Are you staying here or coming with me?" I ask him. "I want you to carry me." He says as I stand up. "I can't carry you but I'll hold your hand." I reply. "No I want you to hold me." He whines. "Buddy look my belly- I can't." I say pulling up my shirt showing him my scar that went from my left hip to my right. He hops off the bed and walks over to the bathroom holding my hand. We get there and Cormac hops him up placing him on the bathroom counter in between the two sinks.I start brushing my teeth with my healthy hand keeping my hurt hand on Austin so he doesn't fall.

AUTHORS NOTE[•]•[•]•[•]•[•]•[•]
You guys got a lot of updates today! I'm not sure if I'll give an update tomorrow. Let me know how you feel.
-G