Getting to know Brianna LaRusso & chapter 1

Brianna LaRusso is a 16 year old girl who goes to west valley high school. Her older sister is Samantha LaRusso, but it was only a one year difference, Sam is a junior and Brianna is a sophomore. Brianna went through many phases throughout her middle school years, she was sporty, then she was fancy, then she was all happy and sunny, now she doesn't give a shit. She grew up having anxiety and major stress. As a child her dad Daniel LaRusso taught her karate and she was incredible at it. Then one day her and her best friend Yasmine got in a huge fight and Brianna hit her extremely hard in the jaw, Yasmine almost broke her jaw and was sent to a hospital. This is when Brianna was diagnosed with anger issues, she stopped doing karate and her grades began dropping. Everyone stayed away from her afraid that if they went near her she would hurt them. This caused her to have depression. She mainly sat in her room all day, her only friend was Sam. She was always there for her no matter what happened. 

Chapter 1
ruthless

It was now 2 years after I hit Yasmine when she was in the 8th grade, I am now a sophomore in high school. It is the middle of the school year so I had already knew my schedule and had a place to sit at lunch, I sat in the back of the cafeteria at a table alone. I didn't have many friends after what I did to Yasmine, even though she was a year older than me everyone in my grade knew and it stuck like a piece of gum on my shoe. Everyone knew about it and never stopped talking about it, I didn't even hit her that hard.

I sat at my table biting an apple when two boys came up to me. They glared down at me and I rolled my eyes at them still eating my apple, I was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie like usual and my hair was flowing freely and I had no makeup on, I looked like I usually looked. After a few seconds of staring one of the boys spoke up, he had bright yellow/blonde hair and shiny brown eyes "Your the one who hit Yasmine right." He had just made a big mistake.

"Listen Blondey that happened in the 8th grade and I didn't even hit her that fricken hard so go take your nosey ass questions somewhere else." I shouted, not realizing now loud I spoke. Anger took over me, I had this feeling before, I just lost control of myself I was sick and tired of this. Then I felt it my hand against his skin the room started spinning, I stumbled back trying to realize what I had just done. I hit him.

He fell to the ground holding his jaw in his hands, he had a huge red mark and his nose was bleeding. I bolted out into the hallway and started running, I could not believe I had just done that.

Then the worst thing that could have happened happened, the bell rang. Students came running out of classrooms and I was caught in the middle of a stampede, an extremely loud stampede. I started walking with the crowd hoping not to bump into anybody.

I turned around for a second to make sure the boys weren't chasing me, then I bumped into a hard chest. "Watch where your going" the boy scoffed staring down at me. I looked up at him, he had cold grey eyes and a sharp jawline. His hair was spiked up in a red and black mohawk, he looked frightening, almost evil. "S- s sorry" I replied looking up at him, his expression almost softened when he looked into my eyes but turned right back to his evil glare a second later. I was curious about this boy but I wasn't going to let him distract me from getting the hell away from the cafeteria.

***
Warning: SA

When the school day was finally over I bolted out of the school doors to find the blonde boy staring down at me. His face was now bruised all over and he looked extremely angry. Before I could run away he grabbed my wrist and started pulling me away from the school building. His grip was so tight it was giving me bruises all over my wrists. I was trying my absolute hardest to pull away from him but it was no use.

When we were at the side of the school building he slammed me against the wall hard causing me to hit my head. "Nobody hits me, and now you have to pay your price." He said through gritted teeth. He moved his hands from my shoulders to my chest and I screamed when I realized what he was doing. I tried to push him off but it was no use, he was twice the size of me. He continued touching me everywhere and I continued screaming but it was like nobody could hear me. I grabbed his wrist and tried to pull away from him but he slammed them back up against the wall. I gave up, it was no use, I closed my eyes and just stood there, my back was bleeding from being rubbed up against the brick wall so many times, my head was pounding from being thrown against the wall, and my wrists were aching from the strong grip holding them.

Then the hands released from me and I heard the blonde boy hit the ground hard, I heard him groan in pain and I opened my eyes to see the person who saved me. It was the boy with the red mohawk, he climbed on top of the blonde boy and started repeatedly punching him, I just stared at him each punch sent more blood splattering to the ground. Finally he got up and turned around to face me. He looked at me trying to see if I was ok and I nodded my head yes, then he looked down at the blonde boy and an evil smirk appeared on his face, I was not going to mess with this boy, as he walked away I spoke up "what's your name." He turned around to look at me "they call me hawk" he said while smirking. I watched him as he walked away, 'hawk' I thought to myself, 'probably a nick name, a bada$$ nick name.'

***

I ran the opposite direction to grab my skateboard that I used to ride home when Sam couldn't drive me. I didn't want anyone to steal my skateboard so I put it in a secret place behind the school. 

I skated along the streets staring at the setting sun in the distance, it really was beautiful. When I finally arrived home I snuck through the window of my room and straight into my shower. My back was covered in scratches that killed even when the slightest bit of pressure was applied. Gladly the shower eased the pain and calmed my nerves as well. I got out of the shower and dried my hair trying my hardest not to touch the few cuts I had on my face. Then my dad (Daniel LaRusso) called me down for dinner. 'Shit' I thought to myself how the hell do I cover up these cuts. I threw on a shirt that covered my whole back and left my hair dangling down hoping it would cover up most of the cuts on my face.

I arrived at the dinner table and sat in my usual spot next to Sam. I tried to stay out of the conversation but it was no use, my dad kept talking about karate and my mom (Amanda LaRusso) just listened but we all knew she didn't really care. Then the worst question someone could ask was asked "how was your day sweetie?" my mom asked looking at me. I swallowed my bite of mashed potatoes and answered "fine" then of course she continued, "did you do anything fun today." I dropped my fork on the table recalling the events that had happened today in my head, my eyes filled with tears as I remembered what had happened on the side of the school building "no nothing fun" I replied before pushing myself up off the table, I ran into the kitchen to put my dish in the sink then ran up to my bedroom. I lied in my bed and cried myself to sleep. It was a dreamless sleep, but nightmares of that day haunted my head all night.

Hi to whoever is reading this! Thank you so much for reading my story, there will be much happier parts coming up and I will try to post daily I am going to start working on another part now and I am currently in quarantine so there will hopefully be a lot of parts coming out. I hope you are enjoying it so far, and if you are here because you want to read a hawk love story fan fic there will be some major hawk and Brianna drama in either chapter 4 or 5 and yes there will be smut.