Chapter 10 Mistakes?

I woke up the next morning to the sound of shower water from a bathroom next to me. When I remembered where I was I slapped myself in the face, 'How could I be so stupid!' I thought to myself. I grabbed the sheets and wrapped them around my naked body. I just needed to get my clothes on and get the hell out of hawks house before he got out of the shower. Then I heard the shower turn off and the bathroom door open. I stood up to try and run but my knees shook and I fell down on the ground. "Having trouble walking?" Hawk smirked with a sly tone in his voice, he was only wearing a towel wrapped around his waist. I turned around while still on the ground to see him smirking down at me. "Oh just shut it." I spat while trying to stand up again. When I fell again he came over and pulled me up causing the sheets to fall to my feet, I put my hands in front of myself trying to cover myself from the intimidating man standing in front of me. "You're absolutely stunning inside and out, you don't need to cover up for me." he hummed taking my hands away. He pecked me on the lips before grabbing a pair of clothes and going into the bathroom to get changed. He threw me one of his hoodies and a pair of sweatpants to wear so I would be more comfortable, "put this on then come downstairs I wanna make you some breakfast" he cooed while grinning at me. I smiled back at him and put the clothes on.

I walked down the stairs and saw him in the kitchen making breakfast. Chocolate chip pancakes, my favorite, was this boy a stalker. I walked into the kitchen and he picked me up placing me onto the marble counter of the island in the middle of his kitchen so I could sit at his eye level and watch him cook. When he was done cooking he turned around with a plate of pancakes in his hand. He held it out to me and I tried to grab it but he pulled it away, "Give me kisses or no pancakes for you" he stated. "You think you're funny don't you?" I replied while slightly giggling. "Only a lil bit" he hummed while pinching his fingers together with a little space between them. I pecked him on the the cheek and he frowned at me. "There you go" I shrugged while smirking. "On the lips" he demanded calmly while stopping on the floor and flailing his arms. "Well what if I don't want to" I replied trying to tease him. His face went from all playful to extremely serious, "do what I say princess, I talk you listen, I do you obey... Got it" he said while pressing my thighs hard against the counter. I stared into his eyes and immediately got scared yet turned on a the same time. "Got it" I replied as I gulped. "Good." he stated while smirking as he pulled my face into a kiss.

When I pulled away he frowned but handed me my pancakes. "You owe me more kisses later" he hummed as he picked me up and brought me over to the seats of the dinning room table and sat across from me. We ate our pancakes and talked all morning and I completely lost track of time, he was actually a good person if you got on his good side, he seemed to have grown a soft spot for me and I liked that. "Shoot I have to go to the dojo for training soon" he freaked while looking up at the clock. I looked at the clock "sh!t" I thought out loud. "What?" he questioned while staring at me confused. "I told Sam you were some nice nerd in my history class, she's never gonna believe a nice nerd had me stay at his house overnight." I panicked with a concerned look on my face. "Just come up with an excuse" he replied. "Easier said then done, I told her to cover for me and pretend I was in the room, it's almost noon theirs no way she is still in my room covering for me!" I panicked even more while pacing around the room. "You're so cute when your nervous" he cooed while smirking. I just stared at him, "What I was complimenting you" he questioned while putting his hand on his chest acting all surprised and dumfounded. "Not the time Eli." I stated while giggling and shaking my head. He tensed when he heard the name Eli but his expression softened when he remembered it was just me who said it. "Why don't you just tell your parents about me?" he questioned concerned. "Eli nobody can know about us, you're a cobra kai and I'm a miyagi do, if we tell anyone we'd both be kicked out and called traitors and liars" I stated while looking at him, how did he not realize that.

"But Brianna-" he started but I cut him off, "I'm sorry Eli I had a great time last night here and at golf n stuff but this isn't going to work it can't" I said as tears coated my eyes. His hopeful expression became sad as he looked down at his hands. He pulled me into an understanding hug with his head rested on the top of mine, when he pulled away tears threatened to escape his eyes but he held them back. "Here" he said as he turned around and grabbed my skateboard from a cabinet, "I still have this from when I-" he trailed off when he remembered that day, I could tell he regretted it. Memories of it still flooded through my head, images of him on his couch, and him holding me up against a wall, choking me out, it hurt to think about but I couldn't get it out of my head. I slowly replied, "I had it coming, I shouldn't have done that to your car." Then he replied, "it's not even mine, it's my mom's spare car that she lets me use for stuff like school, I just use my motorcycle to drive places that aren't far, anyway a little washable spray paint isn't a big deal, what I did was plain wrong, it got out of hand way to quickly, I'm really sorry." I thought for a moment, was sorry enough?

I took the skateboard from him and walked out his front door, as soon as I closed the door I heard the loud banging from inside, I could tell he was extremely upset. Then I heard him speak, "how could I be so stupid, it doesn't matter that she's a LaRusso, I need her... She's the only part of my life that I enjoy." He yelled as he kicked a chair over. "But of course I made her think I was this big mean tough guy who doesn't give a sh!t... I'm such a f^cking idiot." He continued screaming while throwing a vase against the wall.
"Your such an f^cking idiot hawk, you have liked her since the second you saw her in the school hallway, and you had to go f^ck everything up" He screamed talking to himself. "Shes the only person I give a sh!t about and I ruined it!" he cried as he punched a whole in his wall. "F^CK" he screamed as he collapsed on the floor in tears. I couldn't handle it anymore, I rode away in silence with grief and pain.

Hawks pov
As soon as Brianna left I screamed, I screamed and screamed and screamed. I took out my anger on chairs, vases, walls, really anything I could find. I had f^cked everything up again, just like I had done with Moon. But Brianna was different she was beautiful inside and out, and she was hot, she was everything. She made me happy.

But of course it's all Miyagi do's fault I thought to myself. Everything is Miyagi Do's fault, if they didn't hate the cobras so much we could be together. 'Sh!t was I in love.' I thought to myself. "F^CK" I screamed while collapsing on the floor in tears.

Brianna's pov
When I got back home I climbed up the plant hangers outside my window and snuck back into my room, "where the hell were you??" I heard Sam ask. "I- I..." I tried to explain but she interrupted me, "what the hell is that on your neck?" she said frantically pointing at the hickeys all over me. "Turns out he wasn't as innocent as I thought." I lied shrugging my shoulders. "Brianna I know your lying, your twiddling your fingers." Sam stated pointing at my fingers. 'Shit' I thought to myself, I seriously needed to stop doing that. "Well we went back to his house to watch a movie after we went to golf n stuff and he kissed me, but the kiss became more than a kiss, all clothes stayed on though." I lied but kept my hands to my sides. "And why are you home this late?" she questioned with her arms crossed looking me dead in the eyes. "We fell asleep on the couch" I lied trying not to seem to suspicious. "Alright well I believe you, cover up those hickeys dad's gonna freak." Sam demanded as she closed my door and walked out of my room. 'That was a close one.' I thought to myself as I plopped down on my bed. I had a lot of thinking to do and 2 days to do it until I had to face hawk again at coyote creek. There was no way I was letting him win.

I'm so sorry this is short I had in school stuff that last few days so I haven't had time to right parts. I am all online for the rest of the week then we have February break so you can expect a lot more and longer parts coming out! Will Eli (hawk) and Brianna make up? We'll see in the upcoming chapters!

Also wattpad has been deleting mature story's but I have saved this story word for word in the notes in my phone so I will copy and paste it and re upload everything I have written so far so don't worry about my story getting deleted because I can re upload it easily.