Chapter 34 Peer Pressure

Brianna's pov

I woke up in the middle of the night to my phone quickly buzzing beside me. I looked down at the caller id and saw that it was from Eli. I picked it up and held it up to my ear with half shut eyes. "Eli?" I questioned in a groggy tone. "Brianna I need your help!" He whisper screamed into the phone. "Its 3 in the morning..." I groaned in reply. "Brianna this is very serious!" He replied. He turned the call into a facetime and I accepted it. He had purple hair dye covering his hands and his forehead, a towel was laying over one of his shoulders and he was shirtless. I stared at him and started hysterically laughing. "Really Eli?" I started trying to contain my laughter. "You decided to dye your hair at 3 in the morning?" I continued still laughing at the poor boy. "I got artistic motivation!" He whined back while stomping his feet. "Ok, Ok I'm coming." I groaned back.

 I quickly snuck down the stairs skipping the creaking step at the bottom. I left a note in the kitchen saying that I went on an early run. When I walked into the living room where the front door was I saw someone on the couch. I crept up behind them and saw Anthony on his I pad. He was looking at some girls instagram, she was really pretty. "Who's that?" I whispered and he jumped up at the voice. He turned around to face me with wide eyes. "I uhh I-" He started but he couldn't finish. "Do you like her?" I questioned. He nodded and a smile appeared on his face. I smiled back at him, his face showed pure joy at the mention of her. I started to walk away but he stopped me, "Brianna." He started. I turned around and looked at him. "I'm really sorry about the other day, with the uh spike bracelet. I didn't mean to hurt you." He sighed, he looked really upset. "Don't worry about it bud." I replied while messing his hair up with my hands, he smiled shyly but his expression quickly became upset again. "What's the matter?" I questioned and I sat down next to him on the couch. "Do you ever feel pressured to do things you don't want to do?" He asked while looking over at me. My eyes softened and I nodded. "All the time Ant, it's called peer pressure, it gets to all of us sometimes." I replied, his eyes were coated with tears but he tried to hold them back. "I don't want to be mean to him, b- but I have to." He sighed. "They call me LaPusso when I don't." He continued while looking up at me. I stared down at him blankly. "Who's he? Who are your friends pressuring you to bully?" I questioned frantically. "That's the thing, this time it's not just them. I want to bully him! I want to make his life miserable!" He whisper screamed in reply. "A-Anthony what do you mean you want to bully him?" My eyes grew wide and I stuttered as I replied. "He likes her to." His expression was cold and his fists were balled up. "And what would she think if she knew you were bullying him?" I rose my eyebrows at him. He sat there in silence. "That's what I thought." I continued as I stood up. "If you keep this up you're going to end up just like dad and Mr. Lawrence were in high school." I scoffed and I stormed out the door. 

When I got to Eli's he was waiting at the door for me. He quickly pulled me inside and up to his bathroom. I looked at the uneven dye in his hair and the splattered stuff on the counter. I shook my head and laughed as I grabbed some gloves from the bathroom closet. "Go on your knees." I directed and he smirked as he did. I giggled at his immature behavior and I evened out the dye in his hair spiking it up into his signature mohawk as I did. I tugged on the strands and he let out a playful groan. I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but smile. "Get in the shower." I motioned over to the shower and he stepped inside. He turned on the water and waited for me to get in. I took my shirt off to keep in dry and stepped inside in my bra and shorts. "OoOo." Eli smirked and rose his eyebrows as he admired me. I slapped his arm playfully and pushed him back down onto his knees. He fiddled with the straps of my shorts with a smirk and I quickly slapped his hands away. He pouted up at me and I sent him a fake teasing smile. 

I put some shampoo in my hands and washed the access dye out of his hair. My hands massaged through his scalp and his eyes closed. "Mhm just like that baby." He groaned with a playful smirk. I shook my head and laughed once again as I finished up washing the dye out. His hands roamed up and down my waist and squeezed my ass. "Oh Eli you're so good with your hands." I playfully groaned back as I removed my hands from his hair. He chuckled from below me and shook out his wet hair before standing up again. He planted a kiss on my forehead and helped me out of the shower.