Chapter 40 The Nightmares Come True pt. 2

This took way too long ya'll I'm so sorry, but anyways here it issss

Eli's pov

Piper jumped off the mat with a wide smirk. "Hell ya Piper exactly how we planned!" Kyler cheered as he high fived Piper. Brianna writhed around on the mat clutching her knee in pain. I quickly ran out onto the mat landing harshly by her side. I cautiously placed my hand on her leg and she winced. "Can you stand up?" I questioned as I reached down for her hand. She quickly shook her head no as tears flooded down her cheeks. "Can you try?" I continued as I grabbed her hand in my own. She shook her head no once again and let out a quiet sob. "Please, please just try, for me?" I continued. Tears slid down her cheeks but this time she nodded her head yes. I squeezed her hand and smiled softly as I pulled her up from the ground. She balanced on her unhurt leg and tried to straighten her hurt leg, but it wouldn't straighten all the way. She winced in pain as her knee forcefully bent again. She fell back onto the mat and the medics quickly rushed over to her.

I got pushed back against the mat and I helplessly watched as the medics picked Brianna up in a large stretcher. "Next match, Eli Moskowitz and Kyler Park." The announcer cheered into the microphone. I completely ignored the words of the announcer as I stormed off of the mat and followed the stretcher.  As soon as we reached the medical room the door shut in front of me stopping me dead in my tracks. I twisted the knob but it didn't budge. "Fuck." I muttered as I slammed my fist on the door. "Eli Moskowitz and Kyler Park please report to the main mat." The announcer shouted. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. 

I spun around a found Demetri standing in front of me. "She's going to be ok." He shot me a hopeful smile as he looked through the small window in the door. "Ya I've heard that enough today, it didn't seem to be the case with Miguel." I sighed in return. "Everyone around me always gets hurt." I mumbled under my breath. I didn't think Demetri noticed until I felt a warm reassuring pair of arms wrap around me. "You didn't do any of that, it all circles back to cobra kai, all of it." He explained with an angered sigh. "I broke your fucking arm." I shot back. "Because you were under the influence of cobra kai." He whispered screamed releasing me from the hug. "I tried to beat the crap out of all of you guys!" I returned his panic with a whisper scream. "Cobra kai tried to beat the crap out of us, key word tried." He joked in return. "You're the hawk, you're at the top of the entire fricken food chain!" I laughed a little bit as he started to bring me back into the moment. I could always count on my bestfriend to make me feel better. 

Our moment was interrupted when Mr. LaRusso came jogging over to us. "Eli, they're looking for you, if you don't get onto the mat now they're going to forfeit the match." He explained. "I'll uhm... I'll be over in a sec." I replied and he rushed back to the mat. "I can't go out there knowing that Brianna might be hurt." I stressed to Demetri, "They've been beating the crap out of us all day!" I continued. "Look what they did to my head!" I couldn't stop, my nerves were taking over. "You're a revenge type of guy, I've experienced it." Demetri shivered in reply. "You need to go out there and get your revenge." He continued. "I'll make sure Brianna's ok, now go out there and be the guy that wins it all." With that he pushed me off and towards the mat. 

I approached Mr. Larusso and stared up at Kyler who was on the mat. :Mr. Larusso I-" But I stopped talking when I noticed him pointing to something with a smile. Turns out what he was pointing to wasn't something, it was someone. Brianna stood outside the medical room with Demetri. Her knee was wrapped and she was leaning onto a pair of crutches. She shot me her beautiful warm smile and something inside of me beamed. "Sorry Eli what were you saying." Mr. Larusso finally spoke. "I- I know who I am now." I started to get out. "Ya and who's that?" He questioned in reply. "The guy who's gonna win this whole fucking thing." I replied as I got up onto the mat.