Chapter 37 Never forget your first Loves

This chapter is sooo long, just like hawks cock (;

 I'm so sorry you had to witness my awful sense of humor 

But its literally 6000 words exactly so appreciate my hard work!

Anyways... heres the story!

The school bell rang and I started cautiously down the hallway to first period. Sam appeared at my side with a text book in her hands. "What's up?" I smiled at her, but her gaze was directed towards something else, someone else. I followed the direction of her stare and my eyes landed on Tory who was walking over to us. She quickly stood in front of us with an awkward smile. "I heard you let me back in." She started. "Thank you." She continued as she looked from me to Sam. Sam scoffed as she stared up at the girl. "You better watch your back." She started. "I'm coming for you bitch." She spat and she stormed away. Tory looked over at me nervously but I just followed behind Sam. "Bad. Ass." I smirked when I got over to her. "I learned a couple things from sensei lawrence." She explained with a shrug. "You should come and train with us sometime, I'm sure he'd love to teach you some more eagle fang." She continued. "Ya, I'd love to." I cheered. "Ms. LaRusso go to your locker and get in here!" My home room teacher called down the hall to me. "Shit. Bye Sam." I said as I ran to my locker down the hallway. 

I entered the code as the silence of the empty hallways grew. I lifted the handle and my locker swung open. Balloons flew out of it into my face and a large smile soared across my face. There was a card at the bottom so I reached down and picked it up. I tore the envelope open and pulled out a note. 

Turn around

I quickly spun around and Eli stood in front of me with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. A large smile flew across my face as I met eyes with him. "Brianna, will you go to the dance with me?" He questioned with a smile. "Aw Eli, of course I will." I returned. I jumped up into his arms and he embraced me into a tight hug. His arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me in closer to him. "Ms. LaRusso get to class!" The same teacher screamed down the hall. "You to Mr. Moskowitz!" She continued. I pulled away from Eli's embrace and smiled. I planted a soft kiss on his cheek and skipped down the hall to first period. 

***

"You're in a good mood." My dad noted when I skipped into the house after school. "Eli asked her to the dance and they've been giving each other heart eyes all day." Sam groaned as she plopped down onto the couch. My dad sighed and sat down next to Sam. "Any invite from Miguel yet?" He questioned. "No." Sam mumbled in reply. "Don't worry about it, the dance isn't for a week." I reassured as I rubbed her shoulders with my hands. "Easy for you to say. Your boyfriend already asked you to go with him." She spat in return. My dad sighed and exited the room. Then the doorbell rang. 

A guitar being strummed could be heard outside and a smirk slowly slid onto my face. "I wonder who that could be?" I teased Sam. Her eyes lit up at the realization and she practically sprinted to the door. When she opened it the notes that the guitar were making were more prominent. Miguel stood at the doorway and cleared his throat before singing probably the most awful song I've ever heard. 

Samm 

Samm I love youuu

Mi amore will you go to the dance with meee

I snorted lightly from inside as I tried to hold back my laughter. Miguel shot me a glare but quickly looked over at Sam and smiled. She was standing in the doorway in a fit of giggles as she gazed out at her boyfriend. "Of course I will miggy." She cooed in between giggles as she pulled him into a tight hug. The guitarist strummed joyful notes as they held each other in their embrace. I looked up and met eyes with Eli who was holding a guitar in his hands. His fingers worked like magic on the strings. He strummed each individual sting, sometimes multiple at a time creating a beautiful melody.