Chapter 3 Falling for my fears

Still hawks pov
Brianna was still unconscious in my bed and after about 30 minutes of waiting. When she started shuffling around I knew that my plan was about to start. I walked down my large staircase to my living room. There was a large tv and the walls were white with windows that were tinted so nobody could see inside. I sat on my couch making sure I was facing away from the balcony that connected the stairs to the upstairs floor and rooms. The floor boards began to creek as I heard Brianna wake up and walk out, I was going to put on a little show for her.

Inappropriate, sexual content coming up
Smut
Brianna's pov
I woke up with a massive headache, the sheets I was laying down on did not feel like my own, they were silky and red and black. They felt nice. I tried to stand but my legs shook underneath me, then I took a breath, I had smelt this before, "shit shit shit" I mumbled to myself,  I was in hawks room. Memories from the day before were blurry in my head, chills were sent down my spine when I thought about what what could have happened while I was knocked out.

I quietly walked out of hawks room and into the hallway hoping not to wake anyone in the house, then I saw hawk on his couch, he was pulling his pants down. What was he doing? Then I heard him, he groaned when he touched himself and I slid down the wall behind me trying to hide so he couldn't see that I was listening to him. His groans were loud and anxious, it was like he wanted me to hear. I bit my lip as I listened and I felt myself get wet, I liked hearing him and I didn't know why.

Then he came, it was the most attractive thing I'd ever heard. He groaned extremely loud as he let everything out, I punched the floor below me trying to contain myself from running down the stairs to him but the punch was hard and loud. I heard him zip up his pants as I sat there in silence, he already knew I was watching so there was no reason for me to run back to his room and pretend I hadn't.

When he got to the top of the stairs he smirked when he saw me, "enjoy the show?" He said now with a smug look on his face. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk past him but he grabbed my arm pulling me back. When he reached my wrist I winced when he touched the bruises that the blonde boy had given me a few days before. I turned around to face him, I was annoyed and angry, how could I let him get to me, I hated him, he practically kidnapped me. "Just let me leave hawk" I whined pulling my wrist away. He just grabbed it again and held it tighter. Then he stuck his fingers in front of my face, they were covered in cum, I winced at the sight, it disgusted me. "What's the matter LaRusso you loved my cum last night" I stumbled back at his words, there was no way I would actually do that. I didn't, I wouldn't, I couldn't. He just stared me dead in the eyes and I stared back into his.

Then he licked his finger swallowing his cum, it went straight down his throat and he put on his signature smug smirk after, it was disgusting. Then he put his finger up to my mouth "open up LaRusso" he said trying to stick his finger into my mouth. I tried to step back but he pulled me in more until my face was just inches from his, he forced my mouth open and stuck his finger into my mouth. The cum tasted like sugar it was sweet but it left a nasty after taste in your mouth. It was kind of like him when you meet him he seems decent and sorta sweet but once you get to know him more you realize that he's a ruthless dumb idiot. Then he moved his hand down to my thigh, he smirked when he felt me "already wet" he said looking down at me, my face turned bright red, I winced when he started moving his fingers back and fourth. My head flew backwards as he continued and I moved my hand down guiding his fingers, I let out a soft mo@n feeling pleasure from his touch, "good girl" he said as he continued, he threw me back against the wall and slowly spoke, "I'll only keep going with consent princess." He stated. I nodded and mumbled "Yes." and he started moving his fingers in and out of me, my legs became weak and a let out a groan, "this is the same thing you did last night" he said staring down into my eyes with a smug smile on his face. Then I realized what he was doing, he was trying to mess with my mind and make me think I liked him, he was trying to make me think I made a move on him. This son of a b!tch!

I pulled his hand away from me but quickly missed his touch, I started running to the front door, he didn't fight me, he just let me go. "Hey LaRusso, if you ever want to taste me again, just come over, I would love to see you naked again." he yelled to me right before I opened the door. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around sprinting towards him. "Oh I'm so scared" he said sarcastically as I approached him, "you should be scared" I replied while kicking him hard in the same rib I kicked yesterday. He fell on the floor, and laughed slightly as he got up, "you wanna fight, let's fight" he said staring at me across the room.

He made the dumb decision of making the first move, stupid cobra kai shit, always so predictable, I jumped out of the way and kicked him in the back as he stumbled by me sending him flying into the wall behind me. I laughed as he fell down hard, he got back up and picked me up off the ground flinging me over his shoulder. He brought me to his room and threw me down on his bed climbing on top of me, his red mohawk wasn't a mohawk anymore and it was all messy with strands of hair falling wherever they wanted. He looked extremely hot hovering over me but I wasn't going to let him know. He straddled his legs around my waist trying to hold me down but I could easily out smart him. I moved my hand down to his pants and started teasing him by running my hand along his bulge, this caused his grip to loosen. I rolled out from under him and started running out his door but it was locked and there was no time to unlock it. I had no choice I smashed the glass of his window and jumped. He looked out his window with an evil grin on his face as he watched me run through his back yard through the gate of his fence and down the street. I didn't care that he still had my board in his car I just needed to get the hell away from there. 

That day I learned something about myself, my biggest fear wasn't clowns, or the dark, it was hawk. I was falling for my fear.

Just to make this clear because it may seem unclear hawk did not do anything to Brianna while she was asleep. This was not r@pe or SA.