Chapter 8 Blood in the water

I just want to start off this chapter by saying THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH FOR 100 READS, thats literally incredible. I hope you guys like the rest of the book some spice is coming soon! Also the song at the top goes along with the end of this chapter so I put it there so y'all could listen to it if you haven't already!

The next morning I woke up to the sound of Robby and Sam opening the doors of the dojo. Demetri still had his arm rapped around me and he was fast asleep, "OooOOoooO" Sam and Robby cooed in unison. "Shut up" I spat in reply while rolling my eyes, Demetri was just a friend anyway. Robby came up to us and put his thumb and his pointer finger together then he flicked Demetri on the forehead causing him to wake up immediately, when he saw the position he was in his face turned bright red and he moved his arm off from around me.

I was still in the same outfit I had worn yesterday, there were a few blood stains on it from the day before, It scared me to think about it. It made me feel uncomfortable in my own skin, what had came over me, I was even crazier than him. 'I was even crazier than him' I thought to myself. I smirked at that knowing I had gotten in his head, now he had scars inside and out. We were even, for now.

I came back out wearing my change of clothes, it was just a black tank top and over it I wore a blue cropped zip up with some normal sneakers and comfortable pants. Demetri just used Robby's extra pair that he always brings. Today was the day that the training really started, when we walked outside my dad was already there setting up. "Morning dad" Sam and I said. "Good morning girls, how did you sleep" he smirked while facing me. I blushed when I realized that he saw Demetri and I in the dojo, its not like we did anything.

We started taking our positions in the yard to start our training when a few people walked in. Demetri flinched when he saw that they were cobras, "get out of here." Robby spat harshly to them. "We're not here to harm you, we just want to learn some karate" They replied in defense. "Don't you have that stupid Lawrence guy to teach you" Demetri scoffed. "No." one of the boys sighed, he seemed pretty young, probably 8th grade or freshman. "This guy named John Kreese is helping him out but he's practically running the dojo, he's brain washing all the students" A bigger boy explained. Then one of their friends in the back spoke, "I'm pretty sure he told someone and some of their friends to come do something to the dojo, did they actually go through with it" I looked at him and licked my teeth while putting my hands on top of my head and shaking it. "That son of a b-" I started saying until Demetri put his hand over my mouth, "There's children here" He whispered while pointing to the shorter one. "Hey, i'm almost 15! i'm not a little kid!" The boy spat defensively, he must have heard Demetri's whispers. We all just giggled at that. "Well you came here to train lets train, we need as many recruits as possible." My dad cheered. "Oh ya for that thing at the creek this weekend?" The bigger boy questioned. "Ya, that" My dad replied, then he continued talking, "Sam, Robby can you take Demetri and Brianna over to where I taught you your balancing form, I want them to be able to fight as a team, we are gonna need to if we want to win." He brought the new recruits into the dojo but before he could Robby spoke up, "You aren't actually going to take in these guys" He questioned, "Once a cobra always a cobra, they don't change, they can't be changed." He continued. "Don't worry Robby I got this." My dad replied reassuring him.

"Who even are those guys?" I asked oblivious to what was happening. "They are cobras, well I guess now ex cobras, they were the ones who beat us up at the mall" Demetri explained trying to jog my memory. "Oh" I replied now remembering, "They were the ones holding you guys back when-" I cut myself off before I finished, whenever I talked about him, thought about him, even heard his name it brought me back to the terrible memories. Sam realized I felt awkward so she changed the subject "Alright well lets start with the form" She cheered motioning Demetri and I into the circle.