Chapter 23 I'll be there for you

(3 weeks later)

It was 3 weeks after the text conversation with hawk and I was trying to stay as far away from him as possible. I walked out of my 4th period and into the main lobby, I had study hall now and Demetri and Sam had lunch so I usually just went to talk to them outside the lunch room but today I was stopped. "Ms. LaRusso may I see you in my office" counselor Blat said. My eyes practically popped out of my head I was so petrified, I looked around the room and my eyes stopped on a tall figure, a sly smirk cast across his face when I saw him, he sent me a wink as I walked away with counselor Blat into he office. "Counselor Blat-" I started but she cut me off. "Eli told me" she started, I dreaded those words, "that you passed your exam" she finished with a smile. I stared at her shocked, he didn't snitch. "Is everything alright" counselor Blat asked noticing my blank expression. "Ya everything's uh fine" I replied with a soft smile. "You know he's such a nice boy he would be a good influence on you" she said while referring to hawk. "Ya sure" I mumbled to myself. "What was that" she questioned. "Oh nothing" I said with a fake smile. "Am I free to go now" I said while getting up wanting to leave. "No actually I also called you in here because I know that you were the one replaced the milk cartons with spoiled ones" she said while shaking her head. "What do you mean that wasn't meeee" I said while starting to walk out the door quickly, it was me but it was just a little prank. "Ms. LaRusso we have you on film." Counselor Blat said while looking at me pursing her lips. "It was just an little prank" I said while throwing my arms in the air. "You gave every freshman student diarrhea!" She replied while looking at me concerned. "I did didn't I" I said with a smirk. "I'm going to have to give you detention" she said while handing me a slip of paper. "Again!" I groaned, "can't I just like clean something or fix something" I continued. "Well the shelves in the library need to be organized, a few students threw the books everywhere." She replied considering my offer. "Well how about I just organize the shelves" I said proposing an idea. "Alright instead of gym next period you will be organizing the shelves" she said while handing me a hall pass allowing me to skip gym. I nodded as I walked out of the office, but before I could get far an arm wrapped around my shoulder. "So how proud is she" they asked while pulling me closer. "I got in trouble" I said while rolling my eyes and pushing hawks arm off me. "Why?" He questioned. "I replaced all the freshman's milk cartons with spoiled ones" I said with a smirk. "That was you!" He said in response with a laugh. I shrugged my shoulders as I grinned wickedly.

"I've noticed you've been avoiding me" hawk said walking towards me my smile fading. He backed me up against a pillar and he rested one of his arms above my head leaning on the pillar while smiling deviously down at me. "Just because you haven't seen me doenst mean I'm avoiding you" I said while rolling my eyes. He scoffed as he looked down at me, he licked his bottom lip as he stared from my eyes to my lips intensely. I felt weak under him as his arm slivered behind my back pulling me closer to him. "I control you and you know it, that's why your avoiding me" he whispered into my ear with a smirk. "I... I i-" I started but he cut me off by mocking me. "I... I i-" he said while planting his lips on my neck. "No no hawk we are not doing this" I said pushing his head away from my neck. "Please" he begged, "I really am sorry about what I did to Demetri, it was the peer pressure of the moment I got caught up in it and-" he started talking again while looking into my eyes but I cut him off. "Hawk you broke my best friends arm... your best friends arm" I said shaking my head. "He's not my friend anymore" he scoffed as he held onto me a bit tighter. I felt safe with an arm wrapped around me but I didn't feel safe knowing it was his. "Hawk when you stop letting Kreese brainwash you and get in your head then you can be with me, but as of right now you aren't going to be able to be within 12 inches (1 foot) of me." I said while staring into his cold eyes. "Good thing I've got 13" he replied with a smirk. "Ya right your shrimp cock has about 6 at most" I scoffed while stepping away from his grasp. "Do you want to test that theory" he said with a wink. I knew he was right he had 13 minimum, I rolled my eyes as I walked away, 'f^ck he did control me' I thought while mentally slapping myself.