Chapter 2 Relentless Revenge

Warnings: A lot of swearing

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I slammed my hand down on it and quickly threw on a baggy shirt and some sweatpants (Image above). My dad made pancakes for breakfast but I didn't bother grabbing one because I knew he would ask me about what happened at dinner last night, instead I grabbed my skateboard and rode off to school. I was about 3 blocks away from my house when I saw a sketchy black car following me. I brushed it off and thought maybe they were just going the same direction as me so I continued riding. Now I was about 6 blocks from my house and 2 blocks from the school, the car was getting closer and closer by the minute. I quickly snatched out my phone and opened up the camera looking in it to see if I could see the mysterious person behind the wheel, I took a video of it making sure that I could re watch it to find out who the person was. 

As soon as I figured out who it was the car pulled up next to me and the blonde boy rolled down his window. I started riding as fast as I could trying to go faster than the car that was chasing me but it was no use. He stopped the car right in front of me and jumped out of the drivers seat onto the side walk beside me. I tried to turn around and go the other direction but he had the other boy who was with him yesterday standing behind me. They were much faster than me so running was not an option, besides I was in the middle of nowhere, the closest building was the school and that was still half a mile away.

The boys started inching closer and closer to me so I did the only thing I could do right... Karate. My form of karate (Miyagi do) taught me how to use self defense rather than hit people. The boys made a major mistake that morning, they both ran at me at the same time both trying to grab me but I simply stepped out of the way. This caused them to slam into each other and fall to the ground, I laughed as they held their heads trying to stand back up. When they did the blonde boys friend-who was a brunette-came running towards me once again. This time I side kicked him right in the stomach, then I turned around to see the blonde throwing a punch at my face. I grabbed his hand and used his momentum against him throwing him to the ground forcing him to land on his stomach, I had him in an arm lock. Then the brunette ran towards me again. I dogged his punch and when he tried to grab me I elbowed him in the face. Now he was knocked out on the ground and his friend was still in an arm lock. I wanted to snap his arm in half so bad but I knew that that was not the meaning of my karate so I simply kicked him in the face with my heel leaving him also unconscious on the ground. 

I grabbed my board and skated away as fast as I could, when I turned the corner I saw a red mohawk duck behind a bush, I laughed as I drove by, "I see you hawk i'm not blind." Hawk came out from behind the bush with his signature smirk on his face. "You're a really good fighter." He commented while looking over to where I had just beat up the boys, "Where did you learn that from?" I had forgotten how good it felt to talk to someone, after the accident I became pretty anti-social and I hadn't had a friend besides Sam in a long time. "I learned it from my dad," I replied, "he's a karate sensei." I continued. Hawk looked at me strangely, "I didn't know their were multiple sensei's in the valley." He said in a confused tone. My dad had mentioned another dojo in the valley but I didn't think hawk knew anything about karate, I guess that the techniques he used yesterday were more than just some punches. Then he continued talking, "Maybe my sensei just hasn't heard about a third dojo opening yet."  '3?' I thought to myself, my dad had only mentioned one other dojo. "Who is your sensei?" I asked confused, "Johnny Lawrence." He replied. I knew that name, where did I know it from? "The, Johnny Lawrence... of cobra kai?" I questioned now staring him dead in the eyes. "Ya, is there a problem with that?" He replied seeing my facial expression change. "He and my dad went to high school together... they were enemies, they fought over a girl, and fought each other every week... then there was this karate tournament thing and my dad beat him apparently they have been enemies ever since." Hawks eyes turned jet black as he stared at me and I stared back at him, "Don't tell me your a LaRusso" he scoffed in a cold harsh tone. I smirked at that and held my hand out "Brianna LaRusso pleasure to meet you." He stepped closer and closer to me until his shoes were almost touching the tips of mine, his heavy breath fanned my face he looked down at me, he shook his head in disbelief while smirking, "If I had known you were a LaRusso I would have left you there with that kid on the side of the school building yesterday." He started. "I would have stopped the rape either way, I'm not a monster. But a LaRusso getting injured, that's something I want to see." Terrible memories from yesterday flooded through my body and my legs became weak at his words, if he hadn't showed up yesterday things would have been a lot worse. He realized what he was saying was hurting me so he continued on, "I would have just sat there watching, your screams would have been pleasure to my ears, I love seeing LaRusso's scared it is a very great sight for all us cobras... oh and my friend Miguel he was just using your sister so he could break her heart...  Your whole family is just a bunch of pus-" I cut him off punching him repeatedly in the ribs hard, it was one thing to cause me trauma but I wasn't going to let him talk about my sister like that. I continued punching harder and harder but he didn't seem to be feeling any pain, I had had enough I lifted my knee and kneed him right where it hurts, he fell to the ground wheezing trying to catch his breath and I kicked him extremely hard once again in the stomach causing him to role over on the ground barley able to breath, he tried to grab my ankle as I rode away on my skate board but I just rode over his hand instead, there was no way I was going to school today. 

I bolted down the streets on my skateboard straight past the school to my favorite spot, the whole entire way there tears dared to escape my eyes. People walked by but I didn't care that they saw me crying, memories from the day before continued flooding through my head as I approached my spot. As soon as I got there tears began flooding down my cheeks, I felt completely overwhelmed by the world around me, it was like everything changed from being decent to horrible in 1 day. 

My spot was a large cliff over looking the ocean. The cliff wasn't very high but it was high enough to do some damage if someone were to fall. I sat on a rock overlooking the large rocks and islands off in the distance. It was very calming here, it was quiet and beautiful, and the best part was that nobody knew about it. I came here to be alone and that's how it would stay. I sat there pondering my revenge on hawk, my style of karate doesn't usually do revenge but I will admit with my childhood trauma revenge was aloud in my books. I stared up at the cloudy sky, somehow it just fit the mood it was sad and dark just like how I felt. 

Then I thought of it, I rode to the nearest convenient store and grabbed a couple cans of washable spray paint, I wasn't a crazy b!tch, I just wanted some revenge. Then I rode to the school and found hawks car, I knew it was his because his license plate wrote hawk, I rolled my eyes at how cocky he was and spray painted his car in bright red paint. The spray paint wrote, "I don't think you'll be f^cking anyone for a while I kicked you "there" pretty hard this morning, felt kinda small under my foot anyway." and I signed it "LaRusso" before riding off to the side of the building. 

I stood behind the wall peeking my forehead out so I could see his reaction and the laughs of all the other students. A large crowd of girls walked out surrounding him and when they saw his car they all stared at him and started laughing hysterically as they all walked away. Then all of hawks friends walked out and saw his car and they started pointing at his car and laughing. He was still clueless at what was happening until he looked where his friends were pointing. "Dude did you get your ass beat by a girl" One of them said while slapping him in the shoulder. He choked on his words while he held his ribs remembering how hard I kicked him. And I could see him flinch when he touched his hand, I was only 5'4 and about 100 pounds so running over his hand for about a second didn't hurt him as much as the kick to the ribs did but I could tell it was still pretty painful.

The confused expression on his face turned to an evil one when he spotted me, he handed his back pack to one of his friends and ran over to his car but when he saw me riding away he abandoned his car and started running after me. I turned around to see him gaining on me, I rode a little faster but he was relentless. He continued running and running but I was still a little bit faster. When I started gaining speed I turned around and screamed while putting my hands up to my ears(like moose ears when your making fun of someone) "Hey small cock, your to slow." I decided to me he wasn't hawk anymore I was gonna call him small cock just to piss him off. 

Once he was out of sight I rode straight into my secret spot so I could hide from him until the coast was clear. It began to get dark and I thought the coast was clear so I grabbed my board to leave, but when I looked up a set of grey eyes was staring down at me. When I looked into his eyes they turned jet black once again, I tried to get away but he grabbed my neck with his hand choking me slightly. I grabbed his arm trying to get out from his grasp but he just tightened his grip. His grip got tighter and tighter and my face started to turn pink, and his grip just got even tighter. As I felt all the air leave my body hawk let me go and I fell limp to the ground.

Hawks Pov                                                                                                           

 That b!tch was so dead, that was all I could think while I had my hand around her throat chocking her out. When I felt her go limp in my arms I let her go making her fall to the ground. I was debating whether or not I should just throw her off the cliff, but I decided she wasn't worth going to jail for. I grabbed her limp body and brought it back to where I had re parked my car, I threw her in the back seat and started driving. My mom was out on a business trip so no one was at my house, I brought her there and threw her down on the bed in my room. I wasn't going to hurt her anymore she's been through enough the past couple days, instead I was going to mess with her mind make her question herself. This was going to be fun...

Sorry for the cliffhanger the next part should be out tomorrow. If you guys have any ideas on what hawk should do to Brianna make sure you comment I only have 1 idea so far. This was written on 2/3/21.