Chapter 27 Jealousy

Briannas pov
Its been a few weeks since the incident in the school basement. Apparently I was the talk of the school, all the drama and gossip was about me. I got stares in the hallway by everyone that owned a phone. Gladly nobody recognized my voice over the loud speaker so no one besides Tory and hawk knew what had happened in the closet. I hated that she had that bad of blackmail on me, she could make my life hell by the click of a button. It was a Thursday morning and I was on my way to my first period class. I roamed the lively hallways in search of a familiar face I could walk to class with. "Dillon?" I squealed when I saw my best friend roaming the hallways. "Brianna!" He said in reply while walking towards me. "What the hell are you doing here... in my school" I laughed while looking happily at the boy. "Well my parents wanted me to start going to school closer to where I work, besides apparently education is better in the valley." He replied with a smile. "That's great!" I replied while hooking his arm with mine. "So whats your first period class" I asked with a smile. "English with Mrs. Mack" He replied pulling out his schedule. "Me to!" I squealed while we rushed to homeroom. We had four classes together, 1st period English with Mrs. Mack, 3rd period science with Mr. Jones, 5th period Spanish with Mr. Garcia, and 6th period computer science with Mrs. Nory. We strolled into home room arm in arm and took seats at the back of the class.

The class was boring like usual, another day another one of shakespeare's poems. Today we read his famous Romeo and Juliet. Romeo and Juliet were deeply in love but had to keep their love a secret. They were supposed to be enemy's and not correspond with each other, they broke this rule and in the end it didn't turn out as they were hoping it would. The story of Romeo and Juliet reminded me of hawk and I, well what we used to have. When he went full on cobra the sparks began to fade, yeah there was those times in the closets and other places where we would do things but I never truly felt connected to him. After what he did a few week ago I started hating him with all my heart. Any love that I felt was transferred over to hatred the moment his door hit my face. He was a total a$$hole, I don't know if there was anything he could do to fix his mistakes. Gladly I hadn't ran into him alone since the fight in the basement, I felt secure knowing that just maybe he was over me, yet it also made me sad.

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt a nudge on my shoulder, "class is over" dillon said. I shook my head around realizing how deep in thought I had been. "Oh ya I guess your right" I said with a laugh while exiting the classroom with him. School continued to fly by and soon if was forth period. Dillon and I didn't have this class together so I roamed the empty hallways alone as I walked to my class. It was eerily quiet in the hallway, you could hear every step, every breath, every shuffle. I felt a cool breath on the back of my neck and I turned around as I was shoved up against a locker.

Hawks pov
I crept down the hall making sure to stay a few feet behind my prey. My foot steps stayed quiet while hers were loud and fast. I snuck up behind her getting closer by the second, I breathed lightly on the back of her neck and she turned around to face me, I grabbed her shoulders and shoved her back against the locker making a loud banging sound echoed through the hallway. "Hawk? What the hell" she said while I held her down hard against the wall. "Who is he" I asked angry. "Who is who?" She replied confused while still struggling to get out of my tight grip.
"That guy you were all over earlier" I scoffed in reply while looking her up and down. She looked back at me and laughed before pushing my arms out of the way and walking away. "Brianna!" I said annoyed standing there confused. "He's gay you idiot" she scoffed in reply while still laughing a little. "Oh" I smiled slightly. "Why do you even care" she asked while turning around to face me. "I mean it's not like you like me or anything, you almost killed me last week" she said while walking closer to me. "I- well I..." I started but I couldn't finish, I did care about her, a lot, but I couldn't tell her that. She started stepping closer to me with a smug look on her face "Are you jealous hawky" she said seductively. My eyes widened as I looked down at her, 'f^ck' I thought as I felt my boner, every f^cking time. "I'm not jelous and the nick name hawky isn't gonna last" I replied as confidently as I could. She shook her head slightly with a small laugh. "You don't get it do you" she said with a smirk. "Get what?" I asked genuinely confused. "I control you and you know it, your jealous of me with other guys, you think your tougher than me but your not, and you get a boner every time I'm within 6 feet of you" she replied with a slight laugh. I tried covering my d!ck with my hands but it didn't work she could still easily tell. I had no words, I stood there shocked, I was the alpha she couldn't control me, she was the prey and I was her predator. 'f^ck' I thought as I stood there completely stunned, I couldn't speak or move. "That's what I thought." she laughed while walking away down the hallway and to her next class.