Chapter 15 Train Wreck

"Brianna get up." Someone urged while shaking me awake. "Let me sleeeep" I replied while slapping them. "Brianna we have school" they continued. "Nooooo" I groaned still laying down on their chest. Then the person rolled over causing me to fall off the side of the bed. "Hey!" I spat as I lied on the ground staring at the ceiling. Demetri leaned over the side of the bed looking down at me. "You needed to wake up some how." he smirked back. "Meanie." I scoffed while standing up. "C'mon we gotta go back to your house before your dad realized your gone." he explained as he pulled me up. "Oh shoot right." I replied while opening his door. "No my parents are awake you gotta go out the window I'll meet you outside." He said while opening his window. I nodded and climbed out onto the roof next to me, "see you in a sec" he continued while closing the window behind me.

I climbed out and down the drain pipe to his front yard. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the front yard. Toilet paper was thrown all over the bushes and trees, it was flung over the roof, and wrapped around the mailbox. Egg shell and yoke stained the windows and the walls. 'hawk' I thought to myself while staring at the mess. "What the f^ck happened?!?!" Demetri asked while coming out the door. "Hawk." he mumbled answering himself while shaking his head.

Hawks pov (right after the party)
As soon as the cops arrived I bolted out the door with my friends. I hoped on my motorcycle and started driving out of the driveway when a car passed by me. I took a quick look inside and saw Demetri and Brianna sitting in the back seat, I decided to follow them, 'that little sl^t better go straight back to her house' I thought to myself while following slowly behind them. I made sure to keep my distance so they wouldn't know I was following them. The car stopped at Demetris house and he pulled Brianna out of the car and put his arm around her helping her get up the driveway. I stayed a few houses back and watched as they quietly crept inside and the car drove away. 'that little sl^t' I thought while pulling out my phone.

                                                          Mitch
Me: round up some of the guys, bring toilet paper and eggs and                                                           meet me at Demetris house we aren't showing any mercy to this jerk

Mitch: on my way

I closed my phone and waited for them to arrive, this was gonna be fun. When mitch finally got here he pulled out 10 roles of toilet paper and 3 cartons of eggs. One cobra named rico and another named jake came out of mitch's car. "Show no mercy, crack some windows with these egg's if you want" I scoffed while smirking at them. They all nodded at each other and we got started.

Back to Brianna's pov (Present time)
"That jerk" I scoffed while looking around again. "Just c'mon we'll clean this up after school we gotta go" Demetri urged while grabbing my hand and pulling me towards his mom's car. "You can drive right?" I asked him. "I'm not the best at it but I can." he replied while opening the car door for me. I nodded while getting in and he closed the door while running over to the driver's side and getting in. "Is your seatbelt on?" he questioned before he turned the car on. "Yes mom I put my seatbelt on." I teased mocking how childish he was treating me. "Are you mocking me?" he asked while playfully punching my arm. "Nooooo" I replied while looking away. "Sureeeee" he chuckled while starting to drive away.

When we arrived back at my house I noticed Sam wasn't here yet. 'uh oh' I thought to myself as I got out of the car. "I'm gonna move my car out onto the street and stay there just tell your dad I'm picking you up for school then come to the end of the driveway." He explained. I nodded my head as I ran inside. "Brianna Elizabeth LaRusso where the hell have you been!" a voice shouted. "Sh!t" I mumbled while stopping and looking innocently at my dad. "Uh moon let us stay the night because we offered to help clean up" I lied. "Oh really because I heard from some parents that cops came" my dad said while crossing his arms. "Tell me what really happened and where your sister is" he demanded. I stood there in silence frozen in my place. "Brianna!" He continued. "The cops came and Sam and I figured you would be mad so Sam is at Robby's dad's place and I stayed at Demetris" I blurted out quickly. "Did you follow all the rules" he said while staring at me intensely. "No drugs, no drinking, and no stripping." I replied confidently even though I knew I was lying about 2 out of 3. "Alright I believe you" he stated. "But make sure you come home next time I prefer you tell me the truth it will work better for the both of us." He explained. I nodded lightly. "Now go get ready for school and no leaving this house unless it's for school or karate got it?" he continued. I nodded while running up the stairs and immediately pulled out my phone.