Chapter 18 fighting dirty

2 weeks later. A brief explanation and summary of what has happened in those 2 weeks from Briannas pov.

It has been 2 weeks since the fight at the school, everyone was still in shock about what had happened. Robby is still on run and my dad is helping Johnny Lawrence search for him. According to Johnny cobra kai isn't shutting down and it probably never will, but he isn't even in charge of it anymore John Kreese stole it from him. He stole his dojo and most of his students, hawk is one of the students that stayed. I have tried my best to stay away from him as much as possible and I mainly just hang around with Demetri which keeps him away from me. Sam is doing better she can actually walk up the stairs without breaking down which is a huge step for her. Miguel just woke up from a coma thanks to Johnny, he was there by his side helping him, he currently is in critical condition and cannot walk but we have hope for him.

Briannas pov (Current time)

"So Sam are you planning on going in to see Miguel before his surgery" I asked Sam while we sat at the table eating our breakfast. "Ya I was actually thinking about going in this afternoon do you wanna come" Sam replied while putting a spoonful of cereal in her mouth. "Sure" I said while getting up to put my bowl in the sink. "C'mon we're gonna be late" I said while grabbing Sams keys and throwing them to her. She caught them and grabbed her back pack before running out the door. 

We drove along the streets with our windows down air blowing in our faces as we blasted our favorite song, 'Girls just want to have fun' By Cyndi Lauper. We put on our sunglasses and sang every word while we drove along the streets. Our hair was whipping in the wind behind us as we drove. When the song ended we started player our other favorite song, 'wannbe' By the spice girls, they were both such good songs we couldn't decided which one was our favorite. "Yo i'll tell you what I want what I really really want" Sam sang while looking over at me. "So tell me what you want what you really really want" I sang while looking over at her in response. "I'll tell you I want what I really really want" Sam sang in response while looking back over at me. "So tell me what you want what you really really want" I sang while looking over at her. "I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ah" We both sang while looking over at each other. 

We drove into the school parking lot still blasting the music, we lowered it when we heard someone knocking on the side of the car. "Somebody's in a good mood" Demetri said while looking down at us. "Miguel's taking visitors" Sam said excitedly. "Oh thats good" Demetri said while smiling. "Well are you guys gonna leave the car or are you just going to sit here and miss your first class" Demetri said while leaning onto the car. "I don't know I don't really care about school I might just stay here" I said while slumping down on my seat. "Brianna I was just kidding" Demetri said while walking over to my side and opening my door. "Thank you kind sir" I said while stepping out of the car. Sam smirked over at us and I glared back at her, I mouthed the word "friends" to her but she just shook her head in disbelief, why did everyone think we were more than friends! 

I felt cold eyes watching me as I walked away from the car with Demetri, "stop being so jealous" I whispered to hawk as I walked past him. "Then stay away from that nerd" He whispered back. "No" I replied while walking into the bag check. "Next" the security guard said and I walked into the school building. "Time to start another day in hell" I said to Sam while rolling my eyes and making my way to my first class. I walked into home room right on time and took my seat, "Miss LaRusso what did I say about your timing" My teacher Mrs. Mack said. "I'm sorry it won't happen again" I said while pulling out my text book. "that is exactly what you said last time" She said in reply. "And? Its not like im late im on time" I said while dropping my text book on my desk. "Miss LaRusso i'm going to have to give you a detention" She said while handing me a slip of paper. "Can't I just monitor the halls, or help serve lunch or something, ill do 50 jumping jacks how about that" I said trying to negotiate with her. "Well actually now that I think about it Coach Ford needed someone to help him referee a soccer game for the Juniors, it would be during your free period, i'll let you off the hook if you help him with that" She said while checking my schedule. "Fine" I replied while sitting down, I mean how hard could it be to referee a soccer game.