Chapter 4 The fear takes over

I was running the entire way home, I never stopped running. I sobbed as I ran, tears flooded down my face. I ran a whole 10 blocks to my house and when I got inside I collapsed on the floor crying. Sam was siting on the couch on her computer and she sprinted over to me. "Brianna! Brianna! what happened, are you ok, Brianna!" she frantically cried while shaking me trying to snap me out of it. "No.. No... NO, stay away!" I screamed as I sobbed. But I wasn't screaming at her I was screaming at my thoughts, all I could think of was hawk, I couldn't get him out of my head. She took a couple steps back and stared at me confused. "No, no its not you i... can we talk?" I asked. Sam helped me up and brought me up the stairs to my room. Then she looked down at my arms and legs and saw all the cuts on my hands, arms, and legs from jumping out the window. "Brianna you need to tell me everything that happened right now." Sam said, she was obviously extremely concerned. I told her everything that happened, with the blonde boy, with hawk, everything he said and did to me. She cleaned my cuts while I spoke. During the whole conversation her face stayed the same, it was practically expressionless, she had no idea what to say or do, she just hugged me extremely tight trying to comfort me as much as she could. 

My dad tried to call us down for dinner but I couldn't move, I was paralyzed everywhere. I tried to get up but it was like I was glued to the bed. Sam understood and she ran downstairs trying to grab me a plate and bring it up without being noticed by anyone. 

Sams pov                                                                                                           

I crept down the stairs as quietly as I could but my dad heard me, "Where's Brianna? She has been pretty off lately she doesn't really seem like herself. I'm worried about her." He explained stopping me dead in my tracks. "She just isn't feeling well." I replied trying to get past him without making anything seem suspicious. "Well maybe some of her dads good old fashion karate will help her feel better." My dad replied, him and his karate. I began to get frustrated, Brianna just needed some cheering up and bringing back those terrible memories that were caused by karate wasn't going to help. "She's not in the mood dad." I explained a little more stern. "Oh... i'm sorry hunny." He shrugged awkwardly handing me a plate for Brianna and I. "Thanks dad." I thanked a little nicer trying not to make him think I was mad. I felt horrible, I had just taken all my anger out on my poor dad, it wasn't him I was mad at, it was that asshole hawk. I brought my plate up to Brianna and sat on her bed with her. We ate our dinner together in silence, there wasn't really any room to speak because every 2 seconds she would sniffle trying to stop her nose from running, I would just squeeze her hand tighter trying to comfort her but nothing seemed to work. When she finally finished her food I asked her if she would like me to stay with her and she nodded slightly in response. I lied down next to her as she began to drift off to sleep, and I did as well. 

***

Suddenly at 1 in the morning I shot up hearing screams next to me, she was having another night mare. She had started having these ever since she was diagnosed with anger issues. I would come into her room every night to check up on her, the poor girl. Her nightmares usually consisted of people bullying and making fun of her, her childhood was full of people spreading terrible rumors about her, they would laugh at her and throw things at her when she walked by. I had gone through some similar stuff at the beginning of the school year with this boy that I liked named Kyler, turns out he was a real jerk, but the stuff Brianna was going through was much worse. It had gotten a little better now that her older sister was a top karate student but there were still a couple punks who thought they could take me in a fight, one of them including hawk. I shook her shoulders trying to wake her up from the nightmare and she shot up and turned her head to face me, "I hate that f^cking son of a b!tch" She screamed out while staring at the ceiling. Then she got up and walked over to her closet and pulled out a small punching bag that she had stolen from the dojo. She handed it to me and I held it out for her, she punched it and punched it trying to get out as much of her anger as possible but it was no use she started having a panic attack and collapsed to the floor. Her eyes were blood shot and layered with tears that were rolling down her cheeks. She looked away wiped them off when she turned to face me again she looked like a psychopath, "Tell me everything you know about hawk, I want to know everything about him, what makes him angry, what can I say or do to make him reach his breaking point, I want to break him." She said this in a completely stern and serious tone. He had broken my sister. "I won't leave out a single detail." I said to her while smirking, turns out revenge is more fun than I thought. 

That night I fell asleep still in Brianna's room, I wasn't going to leave her alone for a second until hawk was no longer his cocky jerk self. Him and his cobra friends better watch their backs. 

Sorry this is a short one the next part will contain spoilers for season 3 so if you haven't watched cobra kai yet and you plan to do not continue this story until you have finished watching it, I will be using most of the events from the story line. !SPOILERS IN NEXT SENTENCE! MIGUEL IS NOT YET IN THE HOSPITAL, I DECIDED THE CHANGE THE ORDER OF THE EVENTS SO THAT HE GOES INTO THE HOSPITAL STILL FOR THE SAME REASON BUT THE FIGHT OCCURS ON THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL RATHER THAN THE FIRST AFTER MOONS END OF THE YEAR PARTY INSTEAD OF A BEGINNING OF THE YEAR PARTY. JOHNNY IS STILL WORKING WITH HIM THEN HE WILL CREATE EAGLE FANG KARATE AFTER MIGUEL GETS PUT IN THE HOSPITAL, it will just fit the story events better this way because I am adding extra spice!