Chapter 11 the fear takes over... again

When I covered everything up I decided just to keep hawks hoodie on to make sure it covered anything I missed. I changed my pants because his sweatpants were way to big for me. I had to hold them up while I was on my skateboard so they didn't fall down on the street. I liked his clothes they reminded me of him. 'Didn't I just say I never wanted to see him again, why did I want to be reminded of him.' I thought to myself.  "UHGGGGG!" I groaned while falling back on my bed again. Life was so confusing.

Then I heard a knock on my door, "come in" I said while sitting up and wiping away any tears left in my eyes. "Hey, uhm your dad wants you to come down for training" they said. I looked up and saw Demetri. "Oh ok" I mumbled unenthusiastically. "Is everything ok?" he questioned noticing my change in moods. "Ya I'm fine." I replied trying not to seem upset. Nobody could know about hawk and I, especially not Demetri, if he found out our friendship would be destroyed within seconds. "He said to wear a bathing suit" he stated as he walked out the door.

"Aw shit." I mumbled to myself when he left. I made sure to grab the bathing suit with the most coverage so I would not get caught.

I made my way downstairs and out to the backyard, we were doing some sort of pool training exercise. "Finally your awake, Sam said you weren't feeling very well because you guys ate so much candy last night, I'm glad your feeling better sweetie" my dad said as he came over and gave me a hug. "Alright now that everyone is ready let's start our training." He continued while he shoved Sam and Robby into the pool. "C'mon Demetri your turn" he said as he brought him over to the pool, "Uhm is the water heated because I have a doctor's note saying that-" Demetri started but was cut off by me running up behind him and shoving him in. "Heyyyyy!" he screamed at me as I jumped in and did a cannonball landing next to him in the water(the makeup brianna used to cover her hickeys is waterproof). Then Chris, Nate, and the two gingers who's names were still unknown jumped in. We had a small team compared to cobra kai but we would make it work.

My dad jumped in with us and we all swam to the shallow end so he could explain what we were doing. "Ok so we are doing this to one strengthen your arms and legs and two to quicken your reflex's." He explained. "Everyone get into your ready positions" he commanded while standing in his. First we started swimming laps across the pool on the first few laps we just using our arms then we just used our legs then we put it all together. We did about 50 laps in total, it was torture. After that we went into the shallow end to work on some kicking and punching. For kicking we stood there and lifted our legs up out of the water to kick, for punches we kneeled down so our shoulders and heads were above the water and we punched on the surface of the water so only half of our fists were submerged we also fully submerged our hands into the water and punched. After we did our offensive techniques we had to move on to our defensive techniques, we fought against the water to block flying balls, pool noodles, and punches be thrown at us.

By the end of the training our kicks and punches were stronger and faster and our blocks were to. We were ready to face these cobras and nothing was gonna stop us. When training was finally over Sam and I went to the mini mart to pick up some stuff for a barbeque we were having later with the rest of the kids in the dojo to celebrate our hard work.

Hawks pov
When I got to the dojo I walked inside extremely angry "hey bro what's up." Miguel said and I ignored him, I was not in the mood to talk. I went into the backroom and got my gi on and walked back out to the floor. When I took my place on the mat I heard the bell ring, a few new people walked in. A random girl I didn't know was the first to approach the mat, then the two people I hated most off all waked in, Kyler and Brucks. They walked in and all fell in on the mat next to me. They looked over at me, "yo lip is that you?" Kyler questioned while staring at my lip. "Nice cut man" Brucks commented. "It kinda distracts you from how dumb your lip looks" Kyler continued. I completely ignored then, I wasn't in the mood for this. Then Sensei Kreese walked out, "hello students, I see you've met our new recruits." He said while looking at Kyler Brucks and the new girl. I pulled him into the back room to talk to him, "why are they here?" I questioned furious. "You said we needed new recruits so I got us new recruits" he replied while crossing his arms. "Ya, but not these guys" I panicked trying to give him the hint I didn't want them here. "They are cobra kai material, Only the strongest can stay, are you strong hawk." he urged while staring at me. I nodded my head confidently and stepped out onto the mat. Johnny was with his buddies on a road trip so sensei Kreese was there teaching us alone.