Apex Predator is back!!!

Hi, ladies, gentlemen, non binary's, and all others! I don't know if you remember me or this book but if you're reading this that means that season 4 of cobra kai has been released! That means that I can continue writing! For all of you who don't remember this story I will give you a quick summary to refresh your memory. If you were not an og reader you do not need to read this part, you can just move on to the next chapter. But if you need a refresher, here it is. 

Brianna LaRusso is a sophomore in high school, she made some mistakes in middle school which led her to have major issues throughout her years of high school, the main reason she has these issues is from one incident when she punched her friend Yasmine in the face, because she was a grade below Yasmine (Brianna 7th, Yasmine 8th) everyone in both grades knew. One day in the cafeteria Brianna's anger issues took over and she hit one of her classmates across the face. She ran out into the hallway and bumped into a boy with a tall red mohawk, soon she found out his name was hawk and he was a part of cobra kai karate. When he found out she was a LaRusso the small friendship that they had been growing shattered to pieces. He insulted her and her older sister Sam which caused Brianna to want revenge, she got some washable spray paint and got revenge on him by spray painting a message on his car. Later that day he found her and practically kidnapped her, he made her think that they had f^cked each other the night before but Brianna didn't believe him. A few days later Brianna met a boy named Demetri while she was hanging out at a mall with her sister Sam and her sisters boyfriend Robby. Demetri and Brianna shared a love for comics so they stopped by a comic store, while they were there hawk found them. He was jealous of Brianna hanging out with Demetri his ex best friend, and when Brianna kissed Demetri in front of him he got even angrier. There was a huge fight in the mall ending with Brianna dangling hawk over a railing. Their fighting continued on with Brianna winning every time until one day when hawk decided to apologize. He took Brianna to golf n stuff and they had an incredible time, Brianna felt like she had gotten the Eli out of him. That night Brianna decided to stop giving a sh!t about rivalry's, she kissed hawk. One thing led to another and soon she was at his house in his bedroom. The next morning Brianna told hawk that it wouldn't work out, the guilt of not being able to tell anyone about them was killing her inside. Hawk freaked out at Brianna and constantly tried to get her back but Brianna didn't want him to apologize or make it up to her, she wanted him to stop going to cobra kai. After the school fight where Miguel was kicked over the railing hawk went full blown cobra, john Kreese had brainwashed him and their was no pulling him out. There were a few times where Brianna caved in and let him do sinful things to her but she regretted them quickly afterwards. He was constantly pressured to beat up Brianna and her friends until one day when he realized that his ways were wrong. He saved her and Demetri during a huge fight and finally turned to the good side. That night he confessed his love for Brianna and she confessed hers for him. Hawk announced to everyone the next morning that they were official, everyone supported them because hawk was now on the good side.

Sorry that wasn't really a quick summary but anyway let's get to the 31st chapter, the first one based off of season 4!