Chapter 38 Nightmares

Brianna's pov

"Get away from me!!" I screamed as I writhed around in Kylers grasp. He held my shoulders back against the wall and held his fist up. "I told you we'd give you hell." He spat down at me. He threw me down on the ground and I hit my head off the hard floor. 

When my eyes opened I was on the all valley mat. I stared up at the ceiling of the sports center. Screaming and yelling could be heard around me as my vison blurred.  I looked up and saw a blurry figure. The only thing that I could make out was big curly hair. "Ya thats right ***** give her hell!" I heard Kylers voice scream. But the name of the person who was standing above me was inaudible. I tilted my head and saw Eli running to my side. Then my eyes shut. 

My eyes shot open and I sat up gasping for air. I looked around frantically and I quickly felt relieved at the comforting sight of my room around me. "Just a dream." I sighed. I looked around my room, sun shone through the windows covering the walls. I looked down and noticed that I was still in my dress. I heard a knock on my door and I rubbed my eyes. "Come in." I yawned. My dad walked into the room and smiled at me. "Sleep well?" He asked. "Mhm." I hummed in reply as I stretched. "Eli brought you in, you fell asleep on your way back." He explained with a soft smile. "He's a good boy. I'm really glad you two worked out." He continued. "I really glad we worked out to." I smiled in reply. "Breakfast is ready, come down whenever you want." He explained. I nodded and he left the room. I laid back on my pillow and sighed, "Thank god you're a good liar Eli." I sighed to myself. 

***

I got changed and strolled down the stairs with a smile. I walked swiftly through the living room but I crashed into somebody when I entered the kitchen. I looked up and saw Anthony standing in front of me. He was around the same height as me so we both just bounced back lightly at the contact. "Shit sorry Bri." He mumbled as he looked at me apologetically. "Don't worry about it." I replied with a smile. I scanned him and noticed that he was holding a big bag in his hands. "Are you taking out the trash? Voluntarily?" I questioned with wide eyes. "Uhm, ya." He replied with furrowed brows. "W- what the hell?" I mumbled to myself as I sent him a confused look. "Hey don't look so surprised. I've taken out the trash before." He shot back. I rose my eyebrows at him and laughed lightly. "Ok, maybe I haven't. But I'm a changed man." He shot back. "You're barely a man." I teased as I patted his shoulder and walked past him. But his voice stopped me. "Last night someone told me some really good advice, If you want to change something about your life you have to take initiative, nothings ever going to change if you're to much of a p^ssy to take the first step." He explained. I smiled to myself and turned to face him. "Who told you that?" I questioned. "Eli." He teased in reply. I smiled to myself and Anthony continued. "He really helped me to see what an ass I was being to Kenny, and I feel awful for it." He sighed. "Don't you dare break his heart." He directed as he pointed his finger at me. "He's like the brother I wish I had." He smiled to himself. "Am I not good enough for you or something." I teased back as I crossed my arms. "No you're the best sister ever." He teased in reply as he started walking away with the trash. "Hey that sounded sarcastic!" I called out to him. He chuckled lightly to himself and continued out of the house. 

***

Later that day it was time for training, the all valley was tomorrow so we needed to train extra hard today. As I was getting ready my phone buzzed lightly on my desk.

Eli

E: Are you excited for training this afternoon, your dads finally letting us have some training time alone

 B: I'm soooo excited, he's being super weird about us training alone together on the sparring deck. 

B: Do you think he knows?