Chapter 36 Give you hell

I waited at Eli's locker from the moment I got to school. The first bell rang and I still stood there. "Bri you're gonna be late for class, what are you doing?" Sam questioned as she walked past me to first period. "I'm waiting for Eli." I explained. Sam sighed and her eyes softened, "He's coming." I reassured her. But I was mainly just reassuring myself. Sam pursed her lips and nodded as she continued walking. I leaned up against Eli's locker until the last bell sounded. Then I saw a figure walking down the hallway, they had their head down and a baseball cap covering their head. They got closer to me and their face became clear. "Eli." I smiled up at him and he brought me into a hug. I let out a breath of air I didn't even know I was holding in and wrapped my arms around him tightly. "C'mon we're going to be late to first." He smiled and tugged me along behind him to our first classes. I kissed his cheek and sent him off to his first class and I strolled down the hall to my first. 

The day flew by quickly and soon it was time for lunch which I gladly had with Demetri, Sam, Miguel, and Eli. Kyler and his goons also happened to be in that lunch. We all sat down at our usual table and watched Kyler and his goons sit with the other cobras. He glared at me and I rolled my eyes back at him before redirecting my attention to the conversation going on at our table. "Mr. Moskowitz will you please remove your hat." A teacher directed as she walked over to our table. I stared up at the teacher with a confused and slightly enraged expression, everyone knew what happened to Eli and she still had the audacity to do this. "Mrs. M-" But Eli cut my words off. "Bri, it's fine." He sighed and he took his hat off his head. The teacher walked away and that opened a lane for Kyler and his goons to walk over to us. I glared at them as they approached us. Kyler had a milk carton in his hand which her purposely dropped spilling it all over Eli. "Whoops, sorry Lip I guess my milk just got away from me." He teased down at Eli. I pushed my seat backwards and stood up in front of him. I grabbed his shirt in my hand and raised a fist to his face. "Oh c'mon princess, do you really want to get in trouble for punching someone again. You gotta fight off those anger issues of yours." He smirked as he pat my head. I kept my fist where it was and my expression firmed. "Ms. LaRusso, Mr. Park, is everything ok over here." The same teacher from earlier questioned. "N-" "Yes, Brianna and I just need to go talk this out." Kyler cut me off while sending the teacher a smile. He pulled me along behind him out into the hallway. I heard Eli standing up and walking after us but the teacher directed that he sat back down. He reluctantly did and watched me get pulled away. 

"What the hell Kyler!" I practically screamed as we got out into the empty hallway outside of the lunchroom. "I have a proposal for you." He replied. "And what's that?" I questioned as I rose an eyebrow. "You do bad in the all valley and I promise we won't hurt any of your Miyagi Fangs or whatever." He stated. I scoffed and shook my head at him. "Pathetic." I mumbled. "What did you just say to me?" He spat while getting up in my face. "I said you're pathetic." I repeated. "You know I have more skill than Sam and you know Tory will loose if she goes against me in the finals so you're trying to convince me not to fight." I continued. "That's fucking pathetic." I spat while rolling my eyes. Kyler glared at me before sending a punch at my face. I quickly blocked it and threw him onto the ground in an arm lock. "You're pathetic." I spat as I stormed away. But then someone grabbed my arms. My wrists were locked behind my back and someone kicked my knee. My knees buckled below me and I lost balance. I caught myself before I fell over as I writhed around in the persons grasp. It was another cobra. Kyler stood up and headed in my direction with bawled up fists. "Dumbass." I mumbled as he approached. When he was in reach I jumped up and used the boy behind me as support, I sent a two legged kick at his gut and he folded over in pain. I slithered out of the cobras grasp and elbowed him in the face. Before leaving I walked over to Kyler and kicked him across the face sending blood spitting from his mouth. I scoffed and slowly started walking away. I looked back over my shoulder and noticed Kyler looking up at me, he had a demonic look on his face. "Oh just wait for the All valley Brianna. We're going to give you hell!" He shouted to me. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off as I continued walking to the doors of the lunchroom. 

I took a deep breath and sat back down at the table. "Everything ok?" Eli questioned as he scanned my face. I ignored his question and spoke. "You're coming back to karate right?" I asked him. "Only if you want me to." He shrugged. "Alright great, I want you to." I nodded before turning to the whole table. "We're going to beat some serious cobra kai ass at the tournament." I encouraged and everyone nodded with smiles plastered onto their faces. 

***

When the school day was finally over Sam and I strolled into our house and set our bags down at the front door. I headed up to my room but Sam walked into the kitchen to get a snack. Just as I reached the top step I heard Sam start yelling. "What the hell is she doing here!?!?" She shouted. I quickly turned around and ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Sam you.... what the hell is she doing here!?!?" I repeated Sams statement as I stared at our mom. Tory sat at our table across from my mom. "Mom?" I questioned impatiently but she didn't speak, Tory did instead. She sighed before she spoke, "I need permission from you two to go back to school." She explained. "Well you don't have it, get out!" Sam spat back. Tory looked at the ground in defeat but stayed in her seat. "I said get out!" Sam repeated. "Sam, she wants to get her life back on track, isn't that a good thing." Our mom explained. "I don't care I don't want her near me." Sam scoffed as she stormed out of the kitchen. "C'mon Brianna we're going to be late for training!" She shouted as she stormed out the door and slammed it behind her. I looked from my mom to Tory and sighed. "You have my permission, just stay away from my friends and family." I directed and Tory nodded quickly. "Thank you." She mumbled but I just walked away. 

I sat down next to Sam in the car and she looked over at me. "Did you give her permission?" She asked and I just nodded. She stared back out at the rode and the rest of the car ride was silent, until just before we arrived at the dojo. "I will to, it's good that she's trying to fix her mistakes." She sighed. I gave her a sympathetic smile as we exited the car. "Good afternoon ladiess." Demetri teased as he walked in between Sam and I. "Afternoon Mete." I replied with a smile. Sam remained awkwardly quiet. "What happened here?" Demetri questioned. "Oh just... stuff." I shrugged and we walked into the back yard. 

We stood on the sparing deck and my dad stood in front of us. "We need to train harder than ever, I believe in every single one of you." He spoke with a smile. Then the gate to the dojo crept open. I smiled at the figure who walked inside and my dad turned to where my gaze was. "Well look who decided to join us." He stated as he smiled at Eli. "Let's get you a gi." He continued and he led Eli inside. Demetri and I smiled at each other before fist bumping. We convinced Eli to come back. 

Eli walked out of the dojo in his Miyagi Do gi and I couldn't help but smile. He stood beside me on the mat and planted a soft kiss on my cheek. "Thank you." He whispered with a smile. "I don't know what I would do without you." He continued. I simply rested my head on his shoulder and he planted a kiss on the top of my head. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I cooed in reply. 

Sorry this one's kind of short! I have a longer chapter planned next so this is really just a filler chapter.