Chapter 13 Blocked

"i... i....i-" I started but I couldn't finish, I needed to come up with a lie. "He was just trying to get into your head... you guys are my best friends, I tell you everything" I reassured with my hands under the table so Sam couldn't tell I was lying. "Are you sure? you don't seem like your usual self" Demetri replied while shaking his head. "Ya... im fine" I stated holding the tears back so no one would see. "i.. i- gotta go to the bathroom" I urgently excused while getting up and walking away. I walked to the bathroom on the other side of the pizza place, I didn't actually have to go to the bathroom I just needed to get away from my friends and their questions. 

I was about to turn into the area where the bathrooms are when I bumped into a hard chest. "Watch where your going b!tch" a familiar voice said. 'sh!t' I thought to myself as I felt his eyes on me. "LaRusso" he smirked down at me. I tried to push past him to the bathroom but he grabbed me and pulled me backwards. "Can you just leave me alone..." I cried trying to get away from him, he didn't let go so I continued talking "your a nobody to me, why can't I just be a nobody to you" I continued while finally pushing past him. "Because I care about you, that's why your not a nobody to me... and I don't know how to express those feelings without being heartbroken all over again so I just beat the sh!t out of people so I can try to cover them up." He cried while following me down the hallway to the bathrooms. I stopped dead in my tracks and stared straight forward. "You have a lot of nerve saying sh!t like that after you almost killed Sam and Robby, you aren't using me as an excuse to beat people up... i'm sorry I don't like bully's" I said as I walked away. "B- bu... but we had fun together, you admitted it yourself-" He started but I cut him off before he could continue. "The person I was with that night at golf n stuff was the person I wish you were, you let your Eli side come out and that's why I had fun, I didn't have fun with hawk I had fun with Eli!" I cried as I stormed into the bathroom. I never actually knew Eli Moskowitz but I knew I liked Eli better than hawk, he was nicer. My mind spun as the conversation replayed in my head, the same 5 words repeated over and over again 'because I care about you.' I broke down on the floor crying my face in my hands. My knees were numb against the cold floor of the bathroom stall. I turned around and threw up in the toilet behind me, the stress of it all was getting to my head. 

Then I felt a warm hand on my back, "Are you alright" A soft voice said helping me up. I turned around and saw her, she was absolutely stunning in every way. "I'm Moon" she introduced as she held out her hand, I shook it "I'm Brianna" I replied. "What's the matter?" she questioned wiping the tears away from my face. "Just boy issues I guess" I replied while looking down at the cold tile floor. "Did someone stand you up?" she asked looking at me confused. "No its just... confusing" I sighed. "I've had my fair share of confusing relationships" She admitted while shaking her head. "What did you do to fix it" I asked desperate for help. "Well it depends on the situation, I know practically everyone in the valley, who's the boy?" She urged lifting my face up so I would look at her. "He goes by hawk." I replied as a tear streamed down my cheek.

She pulled me into a tight hug, "Now him I have some personal experience with" She explained as she hugged me tighter. "What do you mean personal experience?" I questioned pulling away from the hug. "He's my ex boyfriend, everything was going good until he turned into this total bully." She sighed obviously finally happy she was able to rant about him to someone. "So you just broke up with him" I asked. "Yea basically" She replied nodding. "I wish I could do that, but we aren't technically together... we went on one date and it was great, but he let his Eli side out during the date and then he went back to hawk after, it just felt like I was with 2 different people." I explained ranting to her. "Well just tell him you don't want to be with him" She shrugged. "I've tried but he's just... relentless" I replied while throwing my arms up in the air. "Well what's the deal between you how'd you meet?" She asked. "He saved me from this guy, who was well... hurting me, there wasn't anything going on between us at all he was just another guy. Then he found out who I was, Brianna LaRusso... he hates LaRussos because of that dumb karate rivalry between our dojos. Then it was just this back and forth attacking each other, physically, verbally, and mentally. He did so many awful things to me, I should have never let him apologize. He said he wanted to start over, I agreed... then that's when we went on the date, now no matter how many times I say no he won't stop... he claims he cares about me but almost killed my sister, her boyfriend, and my best friend just for a dumb karate competition." I cried stuttering over words, a tear slid down my cheek, then another, and another. "Everything's gonna be ok, alright i'm always here for you, I know we just met but I need you to know, you can come to me and rant about him anytime, everyone needs a good rant sometimes." She said while comforting me. When I finally stopped crying we exchanged numbers and I went back to the table with Demetri, Sam, and Robby. My eyes were still slightly puffy but they didn't seem to notice. I sat down next to Demetri and lied my head on his shoulder, he put him arm around me and looked down at me confused. "I'm just tired" I said closing my eyes and starting to fall asleep. I felt the same cold eyes on me watching me as I drifted into a land of dreams.