Chapter 9 Starting over

I just want to clear something up before the start of this chapter, in chapter 3 falling for my fears everything hawk did to Brianna was consensual. I just wanted to clear that up so people wouldn't be confused and angry at this chapter. 

"But dad he deserved it" I explained trying to get out of being grounded. "Brianna you could have killed him" he replied as he threw his hands up in the air. "Would that really have been that bad, he's the biggest a$$hole around." I said trying to defend myself. "Brianna 2 weeks that's final, you keep going I'm making it 3" He replied pissed off at me. "AUHHGGG fine" I spat annoyed.

I stormed up to my room and plopped down on my bed, this was gonna be a very long 2 weeks. At least he let me keep my phone, I just couldn't leave the house unless it was for training or an absolute emergency like a fire or something. The games at coyote creek were only 4 days away so I had to work extra hard in training. I could beat hawk and all of his disgusting friends, but one of the students, Miguel Diaz could be a threat. He won last year's all valley tournament and was cobra kai's best student. He also happened to be Sam's ex boyfriend. I went to bed that night and closed my eyes and began to drift off to sleep. Just before I fell asleep my phone buzzed. I sat up and looked at the time it was almost 11 who the hell was texting me this late??? I looked at my phone at the random number who had texted me.

(781) 725 9639

Hey I know I'm probably
the last person you want
to talk to but when I came
over I actually wanted to
apologize but when I saw
that my friends from my
dojo had joined you I got
pissed. When they started
threatening me that's when
I got really mad, that's why I
tried to beat them up. And I'm
really sorry about your dojo, I
was ordered by my sensei to wreck
it and if I didn't I was afraid he would
kick me out of the dojo, without
karate I'm nothing, I hope you understand.
And again I'm really sorry.
-Hawk

me: How the hell did you
even get my number

I renamed his contact to hawk so I would remember who it was and waited for him to respond.

Hawk: I have my ways 😉

'Classic hawk, goes from all apologetic and kind to flirty and cocky in 2 seconds' I thought to myself.

Me: idk if I should be scared
of "your ways" or amused.

Hawk: Be scared 😈
but like actually I'm
really sorry. Do you
think we can start
over?

Me: Idk man your gonna have
to make it up to me 😉

I said this trying to be as flirty as him, maybe bring down his confidence level a few notches if I lead him on then drop him.

Hawk: Fine. Golf n stuff, 8pm tmr
don't be late.

Me: Can't I'm grounded 🙄

Hawk: I'll help you sneak out
text me your address and which
window is yours I'll come and
get you there.

Me: seems risky, I'm in.

Hawk: Good.

I texted him my address and immediately regretted it, what the hell was I thinking.

Hawks pov
When my phone buzzed I sprinted over to it hoping it was a reply from Brianna.

Brianna: How the hell did you even get my number

I replied by saying, I have my ways 😉. When I sent it I immediately regretted the winky face, "I'm such an idiot" I mumbled to myself while slapping myself in the face.