Chapter 14 forbidden

I shot up in my bed the next morning to the sound of my door slamming shut. "Did you get invited to moons party!" Sam cheered excitedly. "Ya" I replied while still rubbing my eyes. She ran over to me while squealing, "O. M. G. I am going to make you look absolutely incredible." She squealed while pulling me out of bed. "Sam it's 10 am, the party doesn't start until 6" I groaned. "It's never to early to start getting ready, besides everyone in the school is going to be there, moon knows everyone." She explained while pulling an outfit out for me.

Brianna's party outfit(You can change it if you want it doensn't really affect the story)

(You can change it if you want it doensn't really affect the story)

I decided I wanted to keep it casual it's not like I needed to impress anyone. I curled my hair slightly so that it was just wavy and I left it down. I put on some light makeup and made sure that my phone was fully charged. I looked at the clock and gasped when I saw what time it was, "how the hell is it already 2 o'clock" I said staring stunned at the clock. "Well time flies when your having fun with your sister" Sam replied lightly punching me in the shoulder. We laughed as we walked downstairs to get a snack. "They're alive!" My dad cheered sarcastically as we stepped into the kitchen. "Good morning dad" Sam and I said in unison. "Are you guys all ready for Moons party" he asked. We nodded our heads and he smiled, "Alright remember the ground rules, no drinking, no drugs, no stripping, and no going in a room alone with anyone else" my dad explained. Then Robby walked in the room obviously listening to the conversation. "Got it?" My dad said while pointing his finger at us. Robby stood behind him mimicking the hand motions. "Got it" Sam and I said in response while trying to hide our laughter. "Good" my dad said while shaking his head sternly. Robby did the same behind him and Sam couldn't help it, she burst out into laughter which caused Robby to start laughing, his laugh must have been contagious because seconds later I found myself laughing to. "What?" my dad questioned still confused. "Nothing" we all replied in unison while holding back the rest of our laughter.

***

It was about an hour before the party, Moon asked us to come early to help set up. When we arrived at her house I stood there stunned, it was the biggest house I'd ever seen. "Sam! Brianna!" She cheered as she ran down the pathway of her house to meet us. "Heyyy" Sam replied while hugging her. Robby stood in the back leaning up against the car, he wasn't excited to have to come early to help. "Come on I already pulled out all the boxes!" she explained while leading us up to her house. "The drinks will be here soon some kids with fake IDs are picking some up and bringing it here." She continued as she opened the boxes. "Alright Robby and Sam can you guys start setting up the speakers for music, Brianna and I will set up the snack and drink tables." She ordered while pointing at the boxes everything was in. We all nodded our heads and got to work.

"Alright so the first drinking station is gonna be set up out on my front patio, then we are going to put one in the kitchen and finally a smaller one where the stage is." She explained as she pointed towards all the places we were supposed to put the stuff. I nodded while smiling and helped her set them up. We cleaned off tables and set up some chairs, everything was all ready, now we just needed the drinks. I heard the honk of a horn and Moon and I ran out front. "Finally Kyler the party starts in 20 minutes" Moon groaned while running down the driveway to where the boy was standing with a truck full of drinks. 'kyler' I thought to myself, it sounded familiar. I walked over with moon to go and help her bring the stuff up and I got my first good look at him, then it clicked. "You b!tch" I yelled while walking up to him. "What did I ever do to y-" he started but cut himself off when he recognized me. "Yo your Sam LaRussos little sister aren't you" he smirked. "Ya I am, stay the f^ck away from my sister!" I screamed as I shoved past him to help unload the truck. "And what if I don't want to" he replied while smirking. "You don't want to be beat up by Miguel again. Right?" I  questioned with a smirk. "I ain't afraid of Reah" he stated obviously lying. "Well if you aren't afraid of Miguel then maybe you'll be afraid of Sam's knew boyfriend, Robby Keene. You know the one who's your sensi's son" I smirked as I raised my eyebrows at him, I knew he was in cobra kai I wasn't an idiot. He stepped back a little, obviously afraid of Robby. I laughed slightly to myself while I continued unloading the trucks. I loved when cobras were afraid.