chapter 25 betrayal

The next morning I walked into school and my ears were filled with chants and screams. I looked around trying to adjust my eyes to all the bright colors around me. "He should be in jail!" One of the chanters screamed. "Miyagi dos are the bad ones!" Another one screamed. "He could have killed miguel!" Another screamed while holding their signs in the air. "What the hell is happening" I yelled over the noise when I found Sam and Demetri in the hallway. "They are protesting to get Robby back in juvie and to keep Miyagi do closed" sam scoffed, Robby could go back to juvie for all I cared, he hurt me and my family. Suddenly I heard a loud scream, "QUIET" a man said. All of our heads shot into the direction of the scream and johnny lawrence stood infront of the crowd. "None of this is Miyagi dos fault, if Robby keene... my son had even the slightest bit of respect he would have accepted Miguel's apology, but he didn't and now he's facing the consequences, you can blame him all you want but it's not Miyagi dos fault." Johnny continued talking out to the large crowd. The whole crowd went silent when he said Robby was his son, "your robbys dad?" One of the protesters asked. "Ya Robby is my son, after what he's done I am not proud to announce that." Johnny continued while looking down and shaking his head. The chanters continued yelling at him but he couldn't fight back, he was crushed, he just wanted his son back.

Then I decided I needed to step in, "yesterday I went to the beach with my sister sam, Robby saw that we were there and he came to find us... he wanted to apologize to sam but she wasn't ready, I don't know if she ever will be able to forgive him." I started pausing to get some air. "I held him back, told him she wasn't ready... he kicked me across the face, I started bleeding out of my mouth. Then he ran to find sam, he never did find her because I got to her first. Why would he hurt another Miyagi do" I said walking next to johnny speaking extremely seriously. The whole crowd went completely silent, they lowered there signs revealing the people standing behind them, it was Kyler rico and a few other cobras, they had set this up. They stood there shocked with their jaws on the floor, I rolled my eyes at them as johnny and I walked over to where sam and Demetri were, miguel was now standing next to them.

"Sensi that was awesome" miguel said when johnny and I made our way over. "That was really brave of you brianna" miguel said softening his eyes and bringing me into a hug. I savored the hug, I was usually only hugged by scrawny little Demetri, it felt good to be hugged by someone who had at least a little muscle on their body so they could hold me tighter and absorb my body into theirs. I turned around and saw hawk sitting on a bench with his friends, he was staring at me coldly, I stared back at him confused, 'what was he all mad about this time' I thought to myself. "I'll be right back" johnny said while walking over to hawk and his friends. I wanted to know what was happening, "I'm gonna head to class" I said running off. "Brianna home room doenst start for 15 minutes" Demetri called after me. "I uh just want to be early" I said turning around waking backwards. I turned back around and hid behind a corner listening to johnny, "I'm opening up a dojo it's called eagle fang karate, corner of pines and maple 4 pm sharp, don't be late" he said as he began to walk away in my direction. I ducked into a hallway that connected the hallway johnny was in to a classroom. I ducked down on the wall so he wouldn't see me, when he walked by he slammed down some kids books, "sorry kid it's a reflex" he said while he continued walking. I let out a small giggle but immediately covered my mouth hoping no one heard me.

Johnny didn't seem to hear so I thought I was safe until I heard another voice, "are you stalking me princess" he said with a a smirk. I looked up and saw hawk towering above me, "I- I.... I" I tried to talk but the words wouldn't come out. "Your hot when your nervous, did you know that" he whispered in my ear while pulling me up from the ground, his arms were on either side of my head keeping me up against the wall behind me. I tired to speak but nothing would come out, "is my little princess afraid of me" he said with a smirk. "N- no" I was able to say stumbling a little. "That doesn't seem to convincing to me" he replied while looking me up and down. Chills ran down my spine, I missed the feeling of his hands on my body, his lips on mine, I missed how rough he went, he never held back when it was with me. "I think I know what's going on here" he said with a smirk. "You miss me, you want me to please you" he said his smirk growing across his face. "I- I" I tried to say but I couldn't get anything out of my mouth. "Would you like me to please you" hawk said while biting his lip looking down at me. I stood there with a blank expression on my face, I wanted him to touch me so bad, but I couldn't say yes I had to say no. "I- I... N- yes" I said shocked at the words that came out of my mouth. "Damn baby girl you really are horny" he replied with a smirk.