Chapter 6 The Deal

Hawks pov                                                                                                        

I was still dangling off the railing when Brianna walked away, that b!tch was gonna pay for what she did... and Demetri, he was dead to me. "Mitch get your a$$" over here I screamed trying to get anyone I could to help me up. There were people all on the bottom floor video taping me and taking pictures, I was gonna go viral but not in a good way. Mitch pulled me up and I turned around flipping off all the people video taping me. We barged out the doors of the mall and all my friends continued hanging out but I wasn't in the mood, I got beat by Brianna for the second time this week. I got on my motorcycle and threw my helmet on, I sped down the streets of the valley, I couldn't get Brianna off my mind. She was playing dirty, and now so was I. 

Brianna's Pov                                                                                              

 I exited the mall with Sam, Demetri, and Robby. Demetri looked like sh!t, his face was covered in cuts and bruises and his hair was all messed up and going in every direction. Sam and Robby weren't beaten up as bad but Robby had a gash on his arm from being thrown up against the table. We had won the fight on the outside but it just broke us all on the inside. I could tell Sam wasn't doing very well, she was about to crack but it seemed I was the only one who noticed. The car ride was silent the whole way back, we all decided to come back to Sam and I's house to spend the night, none of us could be alone right now. The cobras wanted revenge and they weren't going to stop until they got it. 

We pulled into the driveway and walked inside the house. We were greeted by the smell of steak in the oven. "hey sweetie thank goodness your home I need help setting the table would you mind-" My mom started while turning around, she cut herself off as she saw the condition we were in, she almost dropped the pan of steak on the floor as she put it on the counter and ran over to us. "What the heck happened" She said sternly to Sam and I but we stayed quiet. "Robby, Demetri care to explain" She continued, she stared Demetri dead in the eyes knowing he'd crack. I looked over at him, drops of sweat were dripping down his face as he stared back at her, he bit his lip trying to stop himself from talking but it was no use, "There was a fight at the mall." He quickly blurted out. "Well obviously" My mom said annoyed, "What caused the fight, who was fighting, do I need to talk to anyone about it?" She continued. I spoke up trying to tell her everything that happened. I told her about the comic shop and what happened there, I just told her that hawk didn't like Demetri, I didn't want to bring up any events from the past couple days, I wasn't ready to open up to anyone else about it. I knew my mom would tell my dad eventually but what I didn't expect was for her to run down the hallway to go talk to him about it as soon as I finished.

About 10 minutes later they both bolted out of the dinning room and put their coats on. "Kids you can all stay here, make yourself at home, eat whatever you want, just stay safe" My dad said while running out of the house. When they left we were alone at the house. We weren't sure what they were doing but none of us were in the mood to do anything so we all just went to bed. Robby "slept" in Sam's room, and Demetri slept on the couch in my room. I fell into a sleep full of dreams, but they weren't necessarily good dreams, they were dreams about hawk, but they weren't bad dreams, he was being nice to me... I never thought i'd say this but we actually had fun, it was like he grew a soft spot for me, but I knew it would never actually happen... he didn't have any soft spots for anything or anyone. 

Daniel LaRusso's pov                                                                                 

 Amanda and I ran out of the house as fast as we could, we got in the car and raced down the streets trying to avoid as much traffic as possible. We needed to have a talk with Johnny Lawrence. 

When we arrived at the dojo we saw not 1 but 2 cars. "Who else is here?" Amanda asked me. "I have an idea but I really hope i'm wrong." I replied with a serious expression on my face. I opened the doors and walked in with Amanda seeing the 1 person that I never wanted to see again. John Kreese. "Really Johnny, after everything he put you through" I said staring at him. "He's changed" he replied trying to defend himself. "Men like him don't change Johnny and you'll find out soon enough when he turns on you again" I shouted while rolling my eyes at him. "Really Daniel i've changed, i'm a changed man" Kreese stated proudly trying to prove me wrong. Then Amanda unexpectedly butted in "Your students attacked my daughters and their friends today at the mall! You better get them under control right now or else." She stated firmly.  "Or else what sweetheart?" Kreese questioned cockily. He had just made a major mistake, Amanda stepped up to him and slapped him across the face. "There's only room for 1 dojo in the valley, so pack up your stuff and leave." She said to Johnny and Kreese. "How about I make you a deal" Kreese suggested suspiciously. "Sounds intriguing, continue" she replied staring at him with her arms crossed. "This weekend, meet us at coyote creek, Saturday 10 o'clock am sharp, bring your students, and don't be late." Kreese said as he held out his hand, Amanda shook it while saying "Deal" then him and Johnny walked away back into the office and Amanda and I walked out back to the car. She had done most of the talking which I didn't expect but she did good. Now all we had to do was train our students to be better than theirs. 

Sorry this was a short one I will be publishing more tomorrow!