Chapter 26 Careless

Still Miguel's pov
"What the hell happened!" Sam screamed as I brought her sisters unconscious body towards her. "Hawk got to her" I scoffed in reply while staring at the ground. "He what!" She screamed, she looked extremely disappointed and so did I, we were disappointed in that a$$hole, angry and disappointed. "What the f^ck" I heard someone calling out running towards us. I looked over and saw Demetri sprinting towards us, Sam and I stared at him in shock. "Did Demetri just swear" Sam whisper screamed to me with a surprised look on her face. "I think he did" I said nodding confused.

When he got over to us he picked up Brianna out of my arms and placed her down on the grass. He looked down at her in shock scared for his best friend. "Demetri?" I questioned but he never looked away from Brianna. "Demetri what's f^cking wrong?!?" Sam practically yelled concerned as Demetri put his ear near Brianna's mouth. "Shes barley f^cking breathing" Demetri yelled in reply his eyes still not leaving Brianna. "Do we need to call an ambulance?!?" I asked as my eyes became wide from shock and fear. "I don't f^cking know" Demetri screamed on the verge of tears. "Is she going to be ok?!?" Sam said as she fell down by her sisters side. "Sam I don't f-" Demetri started but Sam cut him off. "Well you need to f^cking find out" Sam screamed, everyone around us went silent as they stared at Sam in shock. Brianna was severely injured and no one seemed to care. They just stood there and watched. 

Hawks pov

Tory pulled me out of the basement gripping my arm, my veins were popping out of my hands and arms as I tried to pull away from her using all my strength. "Stop f^cking resisting" Tory screamed as I continued trying to pull away. All I wanted to do was run back into the basement and hold Brianna in my arms while I waited for her to wake up, I hated to see her suffer, yet her suffering seemed to always be my fault. 'Why am I such an a$$hole' I scolded myself angry at everything.

Tory pulled me out onto the field outside the school with the rest of the students who were waiting for the power to turn on. I heard the front doors of the school open and Miguel ran outside with Brianna's limp body in his arms, he rushed over to Sam and I could tell they were panicking. I felt terrible for everything, I didn't want to do it but I had to, 'I did it for my friends, for the dojo' I thought to myself. Then suddenly everyone around me went silent, they were all looking at Sam Miguel Brianna and Demetri who was also standing there. "nobody cares about your p^ssy little sister" Tory screamed to sam, a bunch of the other cobras laughed but I stayed silent, I didn't think it was funny. 'what the hell was happening to me' I thought to myself, had I gone soft.

"Tory you f^cking a$$hole" I heard Sam scream snapping me out of my thoughts. "My sister is barley f^cking breathing because of the cobras, specifically one of you" Sam yelled as she stormed over to us directing her attention towards me. "S-shes barley b-breathing?!?" I asked concerned as I looked down at Sam. "Stop f^cking pretending you care, all of this is your fault" Sam replied in a furious tone. I looked down into her eyes, she looked like a devil staring into the soul of a lost boy, I was the perfect target for her to fight. I was weak and indecisive, my whole mind was a mess and I knew the only way I could fix it was to admit something I have been thinking for a long time, if I admitted this secret my whole entire life would change completely. I wanted to sort out my mind, and I wanted to admit everything I was hiding but I just couldn't.

"Hey hawk stop f^cking day dreaming and f^cking apologize for what you did" Sam practically yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. "I- I... I'm so-" I started trying to clear things up a bit but Tory interrupted me. "Cobras don't cry and cobras don't apologize" she said to me in a harsh tone. "S- sor" I started to Tory but she cut me off. "Don't f^cking apologize to me" she said furious at my stupidity. I kept my mouth shut knowing that whatever I said she could use against me. "Why the hell shouldn't he apologize for almost killing my sister!" Sam screamed while harshly pointing at the still unconscious Brianna. "Because he almost killed her, I would have made him apologize to me if he had barley hurt her. You see the more injured the Miyagi dos are the more accomplished us cobras feel." Tory replied with a smug smirk on her face. "You are a f^cking jerk and a sh!tty friend" Sam directed towards me, she completely ignored what tory was going to say and walked away. "Wow she's dramatic" tory scoffed rolling her eyes while she watched sam walk away. "C'mon let's go" she continued while ordering me to follow her. "N-no Im gonna stay here, I actually have school after this, you don't" I replied referring to her being expelled. She rolled her eyes at me and walked away with the other cobras. Then I truly realized that they were all a bunch of assholes, but so was I...