Chapter 28 Regrets

Tw maybe idrk
I continued walking past the bush back to Sam's car, it was quiet and peaceful, the warm breeze blowing against my soft skin. I heard rustling in the bushes around me and I whipped my head to it as I crept closer. I looked around but nothing was there. "boo b!tch" I heard from behind me, somebody popped out from behind a bush and grabbed the back of my arms. "Let go of me" I yelled while struggling as they pulled my hands behind my back. I turned around and saw Kyler staring at me intensity in his eyes. I tried to scream but he shoved a rag in my mouth holding it tightly around my head. "Robby" he called out with a smirk, Robby reluctantly walked towards me. His steps were slow and regretful. "Robby?" I questioned looking up at him with sad eyes. He looked at me for a second but looked away just as quick, he knew that if he took one look at his prey he would chicken out. "C'mon Robby do it" Kyler urged, I looked up at Robby one more time hoping that he would meet my eyes, but instead kyler covered my eyes with his hand making it impossible for me to see. I tried to speak and plead with Robby but I couldn't, instead drool stained the rag and dripped down my chin. I squirmed around trying to get out of his grip but I couldn't. "Do it" kyler forced and before I could react any further I felt a hard punch to my ribs. I dropped down onto my knees as tears fell down my cheeks staining Kylers hand. "Stop crying p^ssy" kyler said while shoving the rag further and harder into my mouth to hide my sobs. Robby sent a knees strike under my chin and blood leaked onto the rag making it red in my mouth. Robby hesitated before he continued, the punches were hard and painful, they sent shock throughout my body. I continued sobbing into Kylers hand ignoring his hurtful words.
"Stop crying p^ssy"
"Little b!tch"
"I would r@pe you right now if you weren't so ugly"
"C'mon fight back you know you want to"

Robbys pov
It hurt me to hurt her but I had to. I continued punching and kicking her taking out all my anger. 'Sam doesn't want you anymore' were the words that played throughout my head. Every kick and every punch was rooted from those words. Tears built up in my eyes as I looked down at her for the first time, she was a mess. The rag in her mouth was soaked in blood, drool lined her chin as she knelt there trying her hardest not to let Kylers words get into her head. Tears stained her cheeks as I sent one final kick to her face knocking the rag out of her mouth.

Hawks pov
I stood behind a tree on the other side of the park watching Brianna get destroyed by Robby and Kyler. I wanted to go over and stop them but I couldn't, I was to scared. I didn't want to loose my friends or my dojo or my popularity, I just wanted to be hawk this cool tough kid, but when it came to Brianna I couldn't be hawk. I had a soft spot for her and I hated it. She controlled me and both of us knew it. I tried to move my feet but my whole body was numb. "Brianna!" I tried to scream but it came out as a whisper. 'Stop being such a p^ssy hawk' I told myself ashamed. I looked back up with tear coated eyes watching as Brianna was kicked in the face sending the blood drenched rag flying across the ground. She landed hard on the ground below her, the momentum of the kick had launched her out of Kylers hands. She let out a loud painful scream that she had been holding in as she sobbed into the warm wet ground. Not helping her was one of the biggest regrets of my life.

Briannas pov
I let out a loud scream that I didn't even know I was holding in, the whole world spun around me as I looked back up at kyler and Robby in fear. "How could you" I sobbed to Robby while blood leaked from my nose and mouth. Robby just glared at me, we lost him, he was taken by his father's worst enemy and there was no turning back. I heard loud foot steps behind me and I looked over and saw Miguel standing over me, "what the hell is wrong with you!" Miguel screamed at kyler and Robby. "Oh f^ck off rhea" Kyler responded while shoving Miguel to the ground. Sam and Demetri rounded the corner behind the bushes and saw miguel and I on the ground with Robby and Kyler towering over us. Demetri rushed over to my side trying to care for me as much as he could. "It's alright I'm here now, I'm going to protect you from them I promise" he said comforting me. "I should have never left you alone" he continued while pulling me into his arms. Sam looked at Robby breathing heavily, she wasn't prepared for this change but she knew it was coming. Robby looked back at sam, his eyes became soft seeing the girl he used to love. He began stepping closer to Sam but Miguel got up and stood infront of him. "Don't even think about going near her" Miguel scoffed while looking at Robby infront of him. Robby didn't listen, he sent a hard punch to Miguel's face and he fell down to the ground loosing his balance. "What the f^ck Robby!" Sam screamed while kneeling down at Miguel's side. Robby just glared down at her with no emotion, "Why should I give a f^ck about what you think" he said angry while tearing up. "You'll always choose him over me!" He continued while pointing to miguel. He held back tears that threatened to explode, sam stood there speechless. "I can't believe I ever f^cking loved you" she replied while pulling Miguel up off the ground and helping him walk away. Demetri grabbed my arm and picked me up holding me in his arms carrying me away. "This isn't over p^ssys" Kyler called out after us. "F^ck you" I sobbed in reply while holding up my middle finger.

We got back to Sam's car and all crowded in, we sat there in silence knowing that a single word could cause everyone to break down. "They aren't getting away with this one" Miguel said breaking the silence, we all nodded in agreement only moving our heads. "We need to team up" I blurted out while looking around. "What do you mean?" Demetri questioned. "Eagle fang and Miyagi do, we need to team up to fight the cobras" I explained looking around for approval. Everyone agreed, "then it's settled, my house this Friday at 6 pm, Miguel bring all the students in your dojo, brianna and I will round up all of ours." Sam said making a plan. We all agreed, this was the start of something new. I knew this was something that none of us would regret.

Hawks pov
I watched the as Robby and Miguel fought with their eyes. Miguel was my old friend and Robby was my new friend. I watched the fight carefully knowing that Robby was in the wrong. He was just broken inside, he had no family, no friend's besides the people at the dojo, he had no home, he just lost the girl he loved, forever, and he just went to juvie for something that was an accident. The poor guy, I felt bad for him but I was also ashamed to be his friend. Kyler on the other hand was just an a$$hole I've hated him since the first time I met him and he made fun of me.
Flashback
"Look at this nerd" kyler said while pointing at me. "Yo what the hell is that" he continued pointing to my face. I looked down ashamed trying to cover up my scar. "This kids a freak" one of his friends said. Kyler grabbed my face holding it up so he could look at my scar better. I stood there petrified as they commented on my scar.
"Who would ever kiss this sh!t"
"Freak"
"Nerd"
"This freaks gonna be single for the rest of his life"
They said while laughing. When they finally released me I ran away like a total p^ssy. I would never do that anymore, those a$$holes wouldn't see the light of day again.

I was snapped back into reality breathing heavily, I slapped myself across the face trying to snap myself out of it. "Stop it" I yelled at myself. Everyone in the park turned and looked at me but I didn't care, "oh f^ck off" I yelled at all of them. "Hey there's kids here" A random parent screamed at me.  "f^ck off" I screamed in reply even louder while walking over to my motorcycle and driving off. I was ashamed of my friends, my life style, my lip, my actions, and my thoughts. I was ashamed of myself.

Sorry this one is kinda short this is all I wanted to put in this chapter, the next one is going to be happy and exciting! How's school going for you guys, it's going fine for me I guess. I'm actually writing this during online school lol. Give me feedback and any spelling or grammer corrections. Thank you for reading!