Chapter 19 Blackmail

I walked into school the next morning and I became bored just by breathing the air that was in the building. "Hellooooo" Demetri said while coming up beside me. "Oh hi" I said turning to face him. "So how did it feel to get away with sneaking out of school" I asked him excited. "Terrible, the guilt is killing me" he replied while holding his stomach. I laughed and then my phone buzzed so I pulled it out.

Sam

Sam: get into the cafeteria right now, bring Demetri

Me: coming

"Sam needs us in the cafeteria it sounds urgent" I said to Demetri. We both ran into the cafeteria and saw a projector on the wall. "Three students were spotted outside the school yesterday by a boy who was looking out the window, because of him we were able to check the security cameras but due to the large amount of rain falling we cannot clearly see the image, if you are able to identify the two people in the image we will be able to find the third person who was not in the image, thank you take your time looking." My home room teacher Mrs. Mack said while motioning to the projector next to her.

Image on the projector

"Sh!t" I said while looking over at Demetri. He was practically fainting, "snap out of it, everything's fine it's to blurry to see" I said reassuring him. "But what about the boy who saw-" Demetri started but was cut off. "Ya what about the boy who saw you" a smug voice said from behind us. "Sh!t" Demetri and I said at the same time when we recognized the voice. We turned around and saw hawk smirking at us, "are you gonna tell" Demetri said concerned. "Of course I'm going to tell" he said while rolling his eyes. "Unless" he started. 'oh sh!t this wasn't going to end well' I thought to myself. "You let me tutor Brianna" he finished while smirking down at me. "No, not gonna happen" Demetri said while stepping infront of me.

"Fine. Mrs. Mack" hawk started. "No Demetri it's fine, I can handle a couple weeks of tutoring with him under one circumstance we study in the library." I said while looking up at him. "Mrs. Mack" he called out again. "Fine my house" I said trying to negotiate with him. "Mrs. mack over here" he finished as the teacher started walking over. "It's my place or I tell" hawk said to me as Mrs. Mack came walking over. "Yes Eli" she said smiling up at him. He looked over at me and I mouthed the words "fine" to him, "I just wanted to say that Brianna and I had a great tutoring session yesterday do you think maybe we can schedule another for this afternoon" he replied to Mrs. Mack while smiling. "Alright sounds great make sure she's prepared for that makeup test next week" Mrs. Mack said while smiling and walking away. Demetri looked at me concerned, "I'll be fine" I said reassuring him.

"How about I walk you to your first class so we can talk about when you want to meet up" hawk said while leading me away from Demetri. I looked back at Demetri and he looked at me the worried eyes, "I'll be fine" I mouthed to him while walking away. "So what time is good for you" he asked. "Anytime before 4" I said while continuing to walk. "Why what do you have at 4" he asked. "Nothing that you need to know about" I said while rolling my eyes. "Tell me" he demanded. "No." I said while walking faster. "Your not off the hook yet I could still tell Mrs. Mack that it was you" he said while catching up to me, he had blackmail on me and I hated it. "I just have a car wash that I have to help with" I said while looking over at him. "Fine how about I just drive you right to my house after school then I'll tutor you for an hour then I'll drive you to the car wash" he replied. "No you should just drive me home after the tutoring session" I said. "Why" he asked. "Oh my god your so f^cking nosey" I replied. "Well why" he asked again. "Because I have to change" I replied while rolling my eyes. "Fine I'll wait outside then I'll drive you there when your done" he said. "N-" I stared but he cut me off. "I'm not talking no for an answer" he said cutting me off. "Auhgggg I hate you" I said while walking into my classroom. "I hate you to" he replied while continuing to walk down the hallway.