6.2 - HYDRA Raid

The Avengers had gone back to sleep for a bit to re-energise themselves for the upcoming fight with HYDRA. Y/N however wasn't particularly tired and had instead taken on the role of pilot for the time being.

Y/N was whistling and humming quietly to the tune of Celine Dion's 'My Heart Will Go On' as he went through his other duffle bag that he had with him, when someone came up behind him.

"Wouldn't have taken you for a Titanic fan"

Y/N glanced behind him to see Natasha standing there before quickly chucking the duffle bag on the floor "It's a beautiful film and you can't change my mind, gets me every time." He said through a small cake sniffle.

Y/N quickly threw caution into the wind when he saw the small woman "You're not gonna attack me again are you?" He asked, somewhat fearful.

Natasha let her lips for a small smile "No, not this time." She assured before she took a seat in the chair next to him "Once this mission is over, we need to talk."

Y/N groaned as he threw his and back "Oh fuck."

"What?" She asked him.

Y/N looked back at her "Have you watched any Movie or TV Show ever!?" Natasha raised her eyebrows wanting more information "Whenever someone says 'We need to talk', it's always leads to some big awkward, serious conversation."

"I'm sure you really struggle with the serious part." She admitted with a semi-serious tone.

"Sure you don't want the talk now?" Y/N asked as he looked at the sleeping gents in the aircraft with them.

The redhead quickly shook her head "No, just the two of us."

Y/N let out a low hum "Hmmm, sounds intriguing." He whispered flirtatiously with a slow wink.

"Grow up." She said a little too harshly than she meant to.

It seemed in the time that the Mouthy Merc had been away, Natasha had put up some defenses against his flirty remarks because she got up from her chair to go back to sleep.

However she turned back to Y/N and said in a barely audible voice "I really did miss you. I hope you know that." It was meaningful and Y/N knew that, she then offered a small smile before sitting back in her original seat to get some rest.

Y/N put his feet up on the dashboard and sighed as he looked out on the black, starry night and sighed "Missed you too." He whispered.

--

It was was the early morning with the sun coming up and the Avengers were coming up to Sokovia and more specifically the HYDRA base where they believed Loki's Sceptre to be located.

Everyone was seated as they were going to work on the plan to work when Y/N said "Right so time for a Classic Venompool-esque plan for this." He smiled at the prospect.

"Y/N, I don't think that's a good idea." Cap said in a way to soften the blow but that didn't deter the Mercenary.

"No, no, no we're doing this MY way. Besides all of you owe me anyways." Y/N said as he pointed individually at everyone to jog their memories.

Bruce groaned out of frustration as she threw her head back "Why do we 'owe' you?"

Y/N stood up as he walked around the Quinjet as if he owned the floor "Well Anger Man, I could list them BUT the main one being New York 2012, I'm taking the Big Boy Nuke up into the portal."

Venom then came out finish for him "And we almost got stuck in the arse end of the universe because CERTAIN PEOPLE decided to close the portal."