4.3 - VP's In The Thick Of It

It was an awkward flight back especially with the tension after what happened on the boat, not helped by Y/N's boasting of how he killed people with a lifebuoy and human bones, the sword wielding Mercenary couldn't help but be glad that he didn't work for S.H.I.E.L.D if the atmosphere was this tense.

"How are they not impressed with our creativity!?" Venom angrily questioned

Y/N shrugged his shoulders, mentally talking to Venom"Their minds are too small to even comprehend our ways"

"True, people do struggle to understand greatness."

After the plane had landed Steve stormed off almost immediately to go and confront Fury before the Strike team and the hostages followed suit leaving Y/N and Natasha alone together

"That was awkward." Natasha flatly stated as the pair walked off the plane.

"He's just got his red, white and blue panties in a twist because he doesn't know everything going on." Y/N responded walking next to the redhead before having a small realisation "Speaking of which I better make sure that he doesn't go and rip Nick's fucking head off."

Natasha narrowed her eyes "He's not you, you know." Stopping in her tracks.

Y/N walked cockily backwards away from Natasha, holding his arms out wide.

"You never know what you might pick up being around me for so long sweetheart

"You never know what you might pick up being around me for so long sweetheart." Y/N then dashed away as Natasha shook her head and took off herself.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N sprinted after his roommate and caught up to him after ruining several people's mornings by knocking someone's coffee onto their white shirt or causing some poor woman to drop a whole stack of papers, it also didn't help that Y/N chuckled like a mischievous child after it happened.

He tapped Cap on the shoulder who stopped with Y/N panting, bending over with his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath however Cap did a full body eye roll "Would you pull yourself together!?" He angrily asked before going into a sassy tone "We ran like thirty miles yesterday, I know your not tired running up a few flights of stairs and down a corridor."