1.5 - Y/N is Loose!

It was the middle of the night only mere hours after Y/N had gotten his newly acquired abilities, he was still in his red clothes and boots which he quickly realised was a mistake to go out in because despite wanting to go after Becker and take down that facility, he stood out like a sore thumb.

'Perhaps I should've put something else on' Y/N thought to himself whilst walking down the street.

Y/N got back into the town that he was in only a few hours looking for a shop that might sell clothes, after a couple of minutes of searching he found one that looked perfect. All he needed was a basic T-Shirt, jeans and jacket given that he already had black boots on.

Given that it was the middle of the night, the shop was obviously closed and therefore locked "Subtle or loud" Y/N whispered to himself as he looked to see if there was anyone else around which to his relief there was not. He shrugged his shoulders "Fuck it, loud and proud!" He didn't hesitate and elbowed the glass in the door smashing it to smithereens hastily grabbing a white t-shirt, blue jeans and black jacket leaving four pounds "At least no one can say I stole this............despite using money I very possibly stole" He said before making a swift exit.

Once he was far enough away from the shop, he got out of his red clothes and put them into his bag along with his ammo "Red clothes so the bad guys can't see me bleed" he muttered to himself before quietly exclaiming "Holy shit Y/N you're a fucking genius!"

He put on the clothes he 'paid for' enjoying the comfort once more of casual clothes after spending most of the time in the last eleven years either in army or prison uniforms "God I'm good-looking! I can't say I'm surprised at how many guys wanted me in prison" He said admiring himself in the newly acquired clothes. He put the two katana swords on his back, two of his pistols in the back of his jeans and holstered the other two on the side of his thighs.

Deciding it was best to get some rest before taking on the most challenging mission of his entire life, he climbed up onto the square roof of a building that was around thirty feet high, lying down on the floor using his ammo bag as a pillow.

----------------------------------------------------------
The next morning

Y/N woke up to the bright morning light with his ears picking up what sounded like a lot of gossip going on below him on the streets. Deciding not to attract too much attention to himself he crawled closer to the edge of the building attempting to listen to what was happening down below.

"Extra Extra read all about it. Murderer escapes from prison."  The young paper boy yelled to the passers by which put Y/N on edge.

A group of women walked past and were gossiping "Did you hear about that murderer Y/N L/N escaping from Aldershot prison"

"The military one?"  Another woman questions

"Yes as if the world doesn't have enough problems than having killers loose" The same woman responds

It takes Y/N a few seconds to process the information for a few seconds the information he has obtained "Fucking Becks" he snarls quietly to himself before his snarl shifts into a wry smile "Guess I really am the most wanted man in Britain now."

Y/N became alert once more and figured that he had to get out of this town quickly whilst not trying to arouse suspicion especially carrying a big bag of ammo along with multiple pistols and two large swords.

He stood up around the middle of the roof to stay out of sight before jumping down into the alley, landing somewhat hard on the concrete floor below scrapping his hands and knees on impact. He quickly looked at his hands to see them self heal almost instantly 'So fucking cool.' He thought to himself.