3.2 - European Extravaganza

Y/N and Venom had traveled south from Dublin and ended up in the North West of France within twenty minutes.

"It's so useful to be able just swim, jump and swing everywhere. Saves sooooo much money on travel." Y/N quips as the pair jump out of the English Channel and onto mainland France.

"I'm so glad you find me useful as a travel source." Venom says peering out of Y/N's shoulder once more.

"Yeah you're like an Alien Taxi Cab and that's a compliment" Y/N says enthusiastically whereas Venom is unsure how to feel about that.

"Thanks? I think" Venom says with a questionable tone and a skeptical facial expression to match

"No problem now let's get to Stuttgart, I don't want to stay here while the meter is running." Y/N points in the direction that they go as he and Venom beginning running and jumping across France to get to South West Germany.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Three hours ago

In an underground laboratory, Slevig and some other scientists were setting up their equipment "Put it over there!" Selvig ordered one of the scientists, not specifying what 'it' is. Barton then walked in holding a small tablet "Where did you find all these people?" Selvig questioned Barton.

Barton didn't look up from his tablet scrolling and tapping on the screen with his expression indicating he was looking for something and responded plainly "S.H.I.E.L.D has no shortage of enemies Doctor" Barton seemingly found what he was looking for as he turned the tablet to face Selvig "Is this what you're looking for?"

Selvig looked quickly and nodded "Yeah iridium, it forms anti protons. It's extremely hard to come by"

Barton raised his eyebrows in a 'really' sort of manner "Yeah no shit especially if S.H.I.E.L.D knows you need it." He said in a similar way as Loki enters the room.

"Hey!" Doctor Selvig acknowledges the Asgardian's presence with a look of delight on his face "The Tesseract is showing me so much. It's more than just knowledge, it's... truth." Selvig was struggling to contain his excitement.

Loki smirked already aware of this information but interested in the Doctor's reaction "I know" The god of mischief turned to Clint "What did it show you Agent Barton?"

"My next target" The agent and assassin revealed.

This pleased Loki "Tell me what you need" he asked.

Barton walked over to a medium sized case and brought out his trademark bow and extended it to it's full length "A distraction........... And an eyeball"

A mischievous grin came across Loki's face "That I can provide" as the pair walked out of the lab.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Present time

At the Stuttgart Museum, there was a tasteful Gala taking place with plenty of people dressed up in a tidy suits and dresses with some fancy music being played by a small orchestra in the background.

Loki had just crashed the ordeal by murdering someone after shoving a high tech device in their eye causing the attendees of the Gala to scramble away screaming at the event that had just taken place.

There were suddenly four projections of himself around these attendee's outside of the museum "Kneel before me" he quietly but terrifyingly ordered.