6.9 - Venompool's Evolution

It's been a long time but it's the finale of Age Of Ultron. I very much enjoyed writing this one and it's another long one which has something for everyone so MAKE SURE to read until the end.

QUICK QUESTION: Who are your top FIVE favourite Marvel characters (Heroes, Antiheroes, Villains etc)?

Mine are a little different to the usual, I think:
1. Wolverine
2. Doctor Doom
3. Hulk
4. Silver Surfer
5. Blade

(Deadpool and Venom are in a League of Their Own for me.)

I'm praying HARD that the upcoming Fantastic Four film/s do Doctor Doom and Silver Surfer justice AND that they make Blade R-Rated like Deadpool 3.

----------------------------------------------------------

Venompool was swinging using their tendrils, like a monkey in the trees, towards the church where the vibranium core was, hoping to beat Ultron to it.

"We need to swing faster!" Venom yelled the information to his host.

"Wow, thanks Sludge I would never have thought of that."

The Merc and alien hybrid pushed themselves harder to get to the holy building however the pair got there at exactly the same time as Ultron but with his enhancements Y/N moved quickly to protectively stand in front of the core before Ultron could lay a finger on it.

They stood still for a few seconds, having a proper old spaghetti Western style stare down with both foes ready to go toe-to-toe with each other for the fate of the Earth.

(A/N - The Xenomorphs have better films but Predators are cooler characters

(A/N - The Xenomorphs have better films but Predators are cooler characters.)

Y/N held his arms out wide and taunted Ultron "You didn't think you could win the game without facing the Final Boss."

"I don't see much of a challenge."

Y/N scoffed loudly at being undermined by Ultron "Come on Cyberman! We could put this fight on Pay Per View - Solid Steel Vs Sex Appeal."

Ultron brushed off Y/N's goading and instead took in the environment that the pair were encased in "I'm not sure God has enough time to listen to how many sins you have to confess."

Y/N leaned against the vibranium structure "I was never really one for religion." Y/N then shrugged his shoulders "Well not until my friend Eric that is."

Ultron was fully aware of who Y/N was talking about as he began circling around with Y/N following his every movement "Ah yes, the man they call Blade, the Daywalker."

"You see religious relics are shit that harm vampires. Wouldn't that tell you that there's a heaven and a hell?" Y/N quizzically asked the robot.

Ultron hummed in agreement with Y/N, something he never thought would occur "I would agree, the latter of which I'm sure one day you'll become very accustomed to." Ultron claimed, confident in that prediction.