7.3 - Training Day

I'M BACK! I'm sure some of you have been a little like this wondering when it was going to return:

I know it's been too long and unfortunately I've just had really low motivation for writing but seeing the support and comments has helped massively

I know it's been too long and unfortunately I've just had really low motivation for writing but seeing the support and comments has helped massively. Also 1K followers WTF!? That's amazing, thanks guys!

QUESTION: Crucify me but I've only recently started watching Star Wars for the first time. I know, I know, so uncivilised. So what is your favourite Star Wars Film/TV series ever?

I've only seen the prequels but Revenge Of The Sith has quickly become one of my favourite movies. That Mustafar scene, so well choreographed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dawn of a new day was breaking out with Venompool and Black Widow sound asleep in their king sized bed with there being a tranquil aura surrounding them, an atmosphere that they often appreciated especially given the hectic lives that they led.

Their tranquillity didn't live for too much longer though as they both were awoken by the sounds of rhythmic fists knocking on their bedroom door reducing them to groggy states as they began to open their eyes.

"Ugghhh my 192 day sleep is now over." Y/N complained but of course we all know who was to blame for that.

Natasha laid her head on Y/N's shirtless chest, not content with getting out of bed so slurringly muttered "Can you tell whoever it is to fuck off and come back later......... Unless it's Wanda or Pietro."

"So rude in the morning." Y/N stated as her gave Natasha a kiss on her forehead.

Y/N then moved out of the bed with Natasha moaning with displeasure that her human pillow was now gone. The Merc who was dressed only in his boxers then opened the door to see Steve standing there.

"Morning Spangles." Y/N said, using his arm as a shield to block the sunlight from getting in his eyes.

"Late night again?" Steve questioned with Y/N noticing he had a small folder of A4 sheets in his hand.

"I'm surrounded by people who are Early birds, so it makes sense for me to be the Night Owl, copyright Watchmen." Y/N replied, not wanting to scar Captain America more than he already had.

Steve chuckled a little "Agreed." He then glanced behind Y/N "Morning Nat." Steve called out over Y/N's shoulder.

"Hey Steve. Don't come in here, I'm naked." She tiredly warned Rogers, wanting to be left alone and have a lie in.

"What a strange thing for her to say." Venom stated as Y/N chose not to explain with words to Rogers but instead with a lewd gesture about what he and Romanoff had gotten up to.