2.6 - The Superior Klyntar

Nick was still in awe that Y/N was bonded to the other alien but figured now really wasn't the time to be taking it all in.

"Nick, I'll explain it all after but right now" Y/N created a tendril to grab the cowering child and place him in Nick's arms "Prepare to be violently thrown to safety."

Nick didn't even have time to think of let alone come out with a response before Y/N literally threw him and the scared boy out of the window on the opposite side to where the S.H.I.E.L.D agents were.

"AGGGGHHHHH" Nick and the boy yelled as they were hurtling towards the ground but just before they hit the ground Y/N extended his tendril to catch them to give them a safe landing. Nick ran back to where the S.H.I.E.L.D agents  let the boy go off with his colleagues after he reassured him that he was in safe hands now.

"Nick! Nick!" Someone yelled as he searched for the source of the voice before seeing Agent Coulson running up towards him waving him down.

"I got all the kids out like you told me to but what the hell happened with you!?" Coulson questioned Nick who turned away and looked up towards the top floor "Deadpool saved me and that boy"

"And everyone else" Phil added he was still a little surprised that someone who had as notorious a reputation in the S.H.I.E.L.D archives as Deadpool had would be coming through in this type of situation "What about the alien?"

Nick turned back to look at Coulson "He's still fighting it...................... And it's all up to him now" Nick said with optimism and faith in his friend.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N and Venom watched as Nick and the child safely got to the floor before bringing their tendril back up and turned their attention back to Carnage. However before they continued Y/N needed to speak to his symbiote "I feel I was denied - critical, need to know information."

"Yeah I probably should've mentioned that" Venom added feeling a prang of guilt hit him like a train.

Y/N put his hands up "It's fine we can blame it on the Author's lazy writing at least then he loses" Y/N said with a hint of annoyance.

Venom still not understanding what Y/N was  on about just decided to go with it "Sure"

"Great, so other than sound what are you slimeballs weak to?" Y/N joked to Venom.

"High frequency sounds and Fire....... Because Carnage is my son, he's more vulnerable to fire whereas I'm more vulnerable to noise." Venom explained to Y/N who was quickly thinking of an idea.

"Well we can't exactly blow up the hospital because I'm pretty certain no one would be happy about that, but we'll call that plan B." Y/N said as he started walking towards Carnage who was now back in the other room.

"Well what's Plan A?" Venom asked

Y/N was not well prepared to answer this question so on the whim replied with "Uhhhhh...........beat the living shit out of Carnage?"

Venom thought about it for a few seconds "Yeah sounds good to me"

Once they entered the room Carnage was in, they quickly had to dodge one of those machines that measures blood pressure, sidestepping it allowing it to smash to smithereens against the wall "You're tax dollars don't pay for that!" Y/N joked to the pissed off Carnage who roared furiously at the duo.