4.7 - Highway to Hell

It was early in the morning and Y/N groaned awake, he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and glanced at the clock on the bedside table which read 06:12 AM, he also felt a weight on him and peeked down to see Natasha still laying on him with a small smile on her face.

Y/N leaned towards her ear and whispered "Morning Red"

Natasha's eyes slowly began to flutter awake as she gently lifted her head off of his chest and locked eyes with her lover from the previous night "And good morning to you too." Her voice was raspier than normal.

Y/N whistled at the sound of the redhead's morning voice "You know you sound really sexy in the morning." He complimented.

"It's too early for your compliments" She yawned but on the inside was a little bit flustered.

"It is never too early or late to tell you how fucking hot you are."

"You're sweet" she said as she lightly backhanded his chest before resting her head back to it's previous position "What time is it?" She asked still a little groggy.

"Quarter past six." He replied as he glanced down at woman who was attached to him like koala "Sleep well?"

She smiled as widely as she could "Best I've slept in a long time." She boldly stated, giving Y/N a small sense of pride.

"Me too" He then remembered something he forgot to tell her yesterday "I called Bruce and Clint, they're both ok."

Natasha's pupils dilate a little and she looked up at the flippant mercenary with graciousness "It's nice to see you care about our friends."

"Don't have loads so might as well look out for the ones I do." He exclaimed which was then rewarded by a sweet kiss on the lips from the S.H.I.E.L.D agent.

After about eight seconds, she pulled away and looked Y/N right in the eye and said "I'm sure they appreciate it." Natasha then nuzzled herself back into Y/N's chest and murmered "Mind if we stay like this for a bit? I'm still a little worn out from last night"

Y/N chuckled lightly before he rested his cheek on her head "I bet you are, we went pretty hard." He teased.

"Hey! Not all of us have superhuman stamina." She playfully scolded Y/N.

He went into full arrogant mode "No one has what I got......... But I'll tell you it certainly has plenty of benefits."

"I think I found that out for myself." She said with a small laugh, not bothered at Y/N's cockiness just a few moments ago. She closed her eyes and went back to sleep with Y/N following suit a few seconds later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About an hour later, Y/N and Natasha were both up and about. Natasha was getting ready in the bathroom whilst Y/N took the sheets and went to go and clean them.

Y/N went into the living area and was met by the unimpressed look of Steve and a smirking Sam. Y/N walked into the kitchen and put the sheets into the washing machine and turned the device on.

"Please tell me you have not made things worse with Nat." Steve queried Y/N who jumped a little at his sudden appearance.

"What are you talking about Mr Red, White and Blue?" Y/N asked back, unsure of what Steve meant.

"You two were screaming last night" Steve said trying to make his point clear.

Y/N snorted and started heartily laughing whilst Venom in his head who was also howling with laughter asked "Oh, please tell me that he's joking!"