3.4 - S.H.I.E.L.D Secrets?

Y/N was in his room getting a little bit of rest after a long day's work and was speaking to his symbiotic friend.

"Well this has been enjoyable so far" Venom said as he peered out of Y/N's shoulder.

Y/N nodded as he laid back with his hands behind his head and his legs crossed "Yeah no kidding"

"I also couldn't help but notice that you've turned your quip-o-meter up to maximum"

Y/N chuckled as he looked at the Klyntar right in the eyes "We've been bonded for nearly 25 years, you should know that jokes, quips and puns are part of my daily routine."

"Believe me I know, it's made me wish I didn't have ears."

"You wound me.......... Parasite" Y/N teasingly says which enrages Venom.

"Fuck you" Venom grows out of Y/N's torso and attempts to punch him but Y/N bolts his head to the side to avoid the punch and instead delivers one of his own.

"Great so I get insulted and I get punched." Venom clicks his jaw slightly where he was punched.

"Now you know how my enemies feel."

"I pity them......... If the work ever dries up though you should definitely consider a career change into torture where it's just you talking"

Y/N winces a little "I'd always thought I'd go into organ donation, then just grow 'em back. I could literally sleep on a bed full of money then. " He suggests.

"Ooooh that is a good idea"

There is suddenly a knock at the door and Venom retreats inside of Y/N "Who is it?" Y/N calls

"It's Steve"

Y/N was now in his red and black suit then walked to the door and opened it "What can I do for you, Cap?"

"Now there's the suit I remember" He smiled at Y/N.

"You're one to talk Uncle Sam." Y/N walked out of the room and shut the door behind him as he and Steve started walking down one of the many hallways of the Helicarrier

Steve chuckled to himself as he put his hand on Y/N's shoulder "Who'd have thought two old guys like us would still be going strong after all this time" he joked.

"Old? I'm not old!" Y/N had a mini tantrum which made Steve chuckle.

"You're thirty years older than I am" Steve pointed out.

"Yeah well I don't age whereas you do so I'd say I'm winning if we're playing the old card." The two shared a small laugh "So what's life been like coming out of the ice?"

Steve nervously chuckles "Uhh strange to say the least. The world's changed a lot since I was last awake."

"I suppose it has BUT the more things change, the note they stay the same." Y/N points out to Steve

"How do you mean?" Steve asks Y/N.

"The world around might have changed but the people most certainly have not" Y/N clarifies. "I'm sure you'll get the grasp of that eventually" Those words stick with Steve.

"Hopefully, it's been really difficult to adjust to all the technology and everything. I feel a little out of my depth, even being on board here feels odd." Steve admits to Y/N

"Don't worry Cap, I can literally give you a crash course of what you've missed."

"I'd appreciate that" Steve says however there's something on his mind along with everyone else's that he would like to know "Can I ask you a personal question?" As he abruptly stops leaning against a wall.