4.6 - Now, This Is Unexpected

Y/N still carrying Steve and Natasha on his back because they hadn't woken up yet. It was the middle of the night so there was hardly anyone around, they had escaped to Wheaton itself. He had his white and black mask over his normal clothes to hide his identity.

Y/N was hiding in a gloomy alleyway still looking for a way out, knowing that they have to go back to DC. Thankfully his saving grace came in the form of taxi cab that was parked merely a few feet away with a scrawny looking taxi driver standing next to it.

Y/N whistled from around the brick wall, catching the driver's attention as he was looking around to see where the noise came from, his mannerisms resembling that of a lost and innocent kitten.

Y/N waved from around the corner and ran over towards him and hastily put Steve, Natasha and his duffle bag inside the taxi before entering himself.

"Let's roll out." Y/N said as he looked over to the brown, scrawny looking man with black hair.

"Uhhh right away sir" The accented man said to Y/N as he nimbly entered the taxi and started up the engine pulling out of the parking spot after they were on the road, the man looked behind into the backseat to Y/N "Where to then sir?"

"Washington DC" he replied as he got Steve and Natasha's seatbelts on. The taxi driver looked confused at the obscure request.

"That's a bit outside of my zone, sir" The man regretfully replied.

"Let's eat this guy and steal his taxi."

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" Y/N mentally scolded the Symbiote.

Y/N decided against that idea, thinking this man was far too innocent to eat so instead unzipped his duffle bag and pulled out a few stacks of cash and threw it into the front seat "That's two grand, I'll give you another couple of grand when we get there."

The brown man looked at the stack of bills in wonderment "I can't accept this, it is too much money."

Y/N liked this guy's selfless and innocent nature, it was rare trait he didn't see very often "Trust me, friend. You're a bit of a lifesaver at the moment. Just take the money and drive us to DC."

"Right away sir." The cab driver began to make his way to DC with his passengers.

After about fifteen minutes or so, they were on the highway whilst Steve and Natasha still hadn't woken up yet.

"God this is boring."

Y/N couldn't help but agree so peered his head through the area separating the front and back of the car to look at the cab driver scaring the daylights out of him "Kinda lonesome back here." Y/N wedged himself through the small area however his katana swords were proving to be an issue "Little help?" Y/N requested as he was grunting his way through.

"Sir, I have to keep my hands on the wheel." He said but took one hand off of the wheel in order to pull Y/N through until he finally he got himself into the front passenger seat.