4.5 - The Golden Trio

Y/N, Steve and Natasha were at a Shopping Mall in DC trying to be as incognito as possible, the mercenary obviously couldn't take loaded weapons into the shopping centre so his them in some nearby shrubbery.

"An immortal Mercenary, parastic alien, super soldier and Russian spy walk into a mall............ Anyone got a punchline?" Y/N offered up.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING PARASTIC!!?" Venom yelled almost giving a Y/N an instant headache.

"You, you twat."

Natasha smacked him lightly in the arm "Shut it, now the first rule of being on the run in is walk don't run." She said to the two men either side of her.

"If I try to run in these shoes, they'll fall off." Steve said in obvious discomfort at his casual attire.

Y/N looked at Steve "I just wanna say that all you need is a red and white striped jumper and you'd look like a more beefed up version of Where's Wally...... or Waldo depends on whose reading this shit." Y/N admitted as they headed up the escalator.

They got up onto the second floor and entered a Mac store, Y/N was in awe of all of the devices around him "If anyone wants to buy me something from here for my next birthday, that would be up there with one of the better presents I've gotten."

"I thought you got some swords for your last birthday." Natasha said as they walked over to the laptop area of the shop.

"Yeah I did" Y/N confirmed before his pupils dilated slightly "But how did you know about that?"

A small drop of sweat ran down the side of Natasha's face "Rogers told me about it." She said slapping Steve in the chest lightly.

"I did?"

"Yeah, you must not remember but I guess that's what happens with old age." She defended herself whilst also simultaneously teasing him making Y/N snicker slightly.

"She's a cheeky one, is she." Y/N nodded in agreement with his symbiote's opinion.

"The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up SHIELD will know exactly where we are." She explained in a low tone to the two men with her.

"How much time do we have?" Steve asks his S.H.I.E.L.D colleague.

"Uh about nine minutes starting from" she pushed the device into the USB port "Now" she went to work typing rapidly but carefully trying to decrypt the program. "Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands." .

"I'm sure you'll figure it out hot stuff." Y/N said as he looked at one of the tablets next to it "Once we're not on the run, I might have to come back here and steal some of this stuff."

"You mean buy" Natasha corrected him.

"No" Y/N said playing with the tablet.

Steve eyed around the shop cautiously and then whispered to Natasha "Can you override the program?"

"The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me. Slightly." She said as she continued typing on the laptop keyboard.

"Can I help you with anything?" A long dirty blonde haired employee with a beard came over to the trio.