Sinister~ Yandere Soundwave x Female reader

Requested by the lovely: Sailoxo

Ooooo, yandere. Never did write one of these bad boys before, so....
leggo

Notes:
• Yandere: The possessive belief that whoever you like is yours and no one is allowed to even do the simplest thing as to look at them. Some go as far as to kill anyone who stands between them and their "love interest."
• Dark and possessive
• Soundwave whyyy
• smart boi

——
Sinister
——

"Y/N, you are summoned to the throne. Make sure you have completed today's agenda before returning to our Lord." Starscream's voice echoed out from the Nemesis' speakers. I sighed, pushing the swivel chair from out of my cubby.

"Coming Princess" I huffed through my ear piece before jumping down from my little office.

"Y/D WHAT DID YOU-" I cut the seeker mid-sentence. No one has time for that.

My shoes had those cute little built-in wheels on the bottom of my shoes so crossing the Nemesis wasn't so long.
I was known as the tinker on board. I could make a solution out of anything. Broken bone? I found out that consuming tiny, tiny amounts of the weakest energon has enough nutrients to repair human bone marrow. Gun run out of ammo? Take some scrap metal and melt it down in the pocket smelter I created. Works twice as better, penetrating steel if it had to.

I zoomed down the dark hallway, waving to some of the vehicons on my way as my hair was flapping all behind me. I closed my eyes and breathed in that fresh yet stale Nemesis air.

My legs danced as they glided down the pathway to the throne room. I heard the small sound of the cameras turning, the mechanical click was the only noise that could be heard throughout the corridor.

Soundwave. Ever since I got here three years ago, the cameras always turn to me no matter what I do, yet with anyone else they remain focused and straight-forward. The sinister mech never said one word, yet always looked to me with this cold, dead stare I can't explain.

I pushed the creepy thoughts away and continued to skate down the hallway until I reached the throne room. I quietly pushed the door open.

"Ah, Y/N. It's good to see you finally join us." Megatron, my leader spoke out. I bowed before him.

"You know your new place next to me." Megatron smirked at his odd request. In all my time working aboard, No one truly cared for my ranking but the Lord himself. I don't know if it was because I was the only one to have full access to the human worldly motherboard or not, or if he simply just seen a different challenge within me, whatever I was doing kept me well-respected and alive.

Just recently Megatron requested I stay by him. I re-wired my head to be this independent female, and yet now all I've taught myself is being flushed down the toilet.

"Yes, my Lord." I gave in, walking over to his stretched out palm of his servo. I climbed up on it, sitting on the armrest of his throne once he put me down.

"Good girl." He darkly said. Soundwave entered the room now, his slithering but lifeless face mask panning to watch my every move.

Soundwave moved closer now. Megatron caught onto the strange movement from his TIC, rasing a servo in order to stop him.

"That's enough." He ordered, Soundwave sneaking back into the darkness of the room unwillingly.

"Something is wrong, and I don't like it." Megatron stated, placing me down on the thone's armrest.

Soundwave turned and started working on the computers, letting the cameras pan back to me.

~