(Not so) Perfect Honeymoon~ Knockout x Female reader

-Not requested-

I have been on a Knockout rampage lately, I've been meaning to write another oneshot for him.

Notes:
• This chapter is similar to my "Such a tease" chapter :)
Similar, but different...
• N/N = Nickname
• Warning: This gets a little...heated. No, this isn't a lemon or anything, it just gets steamy before anything could happen. It's a honeymoon story after all! Lol...just a little heads up if you're not into that stuff :)
• Holoforms! Holoforms galore!
• Hehehe, there's a lil Jaws reference because I love dat movie with everything I have 🦈

——
(Not so) Perfect Honeymoon
——

"Knockout please, at least tell me where you're taking me." Y/N asked, leaning onto the medical table. Knockout was right next to her, finishing his surprise.
Y/N would try and sneak a peek at his laptop screen, only for Knockout to scoot further away and shield the screen.

"Nah ah, no way, sorry sweetspark. this is going to be great, just trust me for once hun. Your husband is smarter than he seems." Knockout said, taking a glance up from his laptop only to smile and smirk at her.

"You sure about that? " Y/N playfully smirked back. "Ugh, I give up! You got this all figured out, huh?"

"Mhm." Knockout hummed. "Annnnd done. We leave tomorrow morning, I just finished booking the tickets."

"Tickets? Tickets for what?"

"Why the plane ride of course. You really think we're going to use the groundbridge? Darling, I went full-out for this trip! We're going to do this right, only the best for my love. Besides, I want to learn more about the human culture with you." Knockout said, closing his laptop's screen as he rested his head on his hand leaning on the table. He was in holoform of course.
He smirked. "Oh come on, don't be mad that I want to actually plan something for once. C'mere"

Knockout waved his finger and patted to his lap, pushing his chair away from the table. Y/N moved from the other side of the small table and went to sit on his lap, straddling him. (Not in a sexual way, get your head out of the gutter!) Y/N started to massage his neck and shoulders, earning some groans of stress leave his body.

"How'd you know I needed a good massage." Knockout asked, looking up to Y/N, as her sitting position made her posture taller than him.

"Honey, you're forgetting the past five years. You don't think I know my husband like the back of my hand yet?" Y/N said, looking down to him before smiling as his facial expression.
He grabbed the side of her face and pulled her lips down to his, connecting them in the blink of an eye. She kissed back, before hearing the med bay doors swing open and a certain voice ring out.

"Ayy buddy, You finish yet? I need help with somethin-Oh!"

Breakdown closed his eyes immediately seeing their postion. Y/N and Knockout sighed through their kiss and she climbed off of him, letting them both stand.

"Breakdown it's fine, we weren't doing anything." Y/N insured.

"Whew, thank Primus, I really didn't need to see that. Anyways, Knockout, you done booking? I need your help with something." Breakdown said, gradually moving his hands from his face.

"Just finished. Lead the way, boss." Knockout said, pointing to the door. He eyed Y/N, as if saying 'Be right back'. She nodded and went to go work on something in the medbay.

~
(Timeskip, the next morning)
~

"Alright, my bags are packed. When we leavin' KO?" Breakdown asked, holding two luggage's in each hand, followed by wearing sunglasses and swim shorts.