Unexpected(2)~ Wheeljack x Femme reader

Alright, so this is the second part to my latest chapter, so don't read if you haven't read that one, this probably wouldn't make much sense without knowing the other part.

Notes:
• Super duper cute chapter with one smol mechling and a certain Orange grand-sire
• Will definitely feature some Wheeljack x reader like last chapter :)
• Baby mechling is named Blazeout, because Blaze is too cute of a nickname and it fitsss

——
Unexpected pt. 2
——

"Are you sure you got all this sire?" Y/D said, handing her sparkling to her sire, Ratchet. He reluctantly opened his arms with a smile, baby-talking without even using words, just by looks.

"Y/D I practically do this every day, we'll be fine." Ratchet said, rocking the sleeping mechling in his left arm.

Since the sparkling arrived, Wheeljack and Y/D haven't had any alone time out of the base, so Ratchet volunteered himself to watch his grand-sparkling for a few hours. He practically already did, since the sparkling was always beside him when his creators didn't have him.

"Okay, so I made a checklist of what needs to be done, his feeding schedule, sleeping schedule, bathing time, and some other stuff.
Sire, We've never been away from Blaze for more than two hours, are you absolutely sure you have this?"
Y/D asked while handling him the list she made. Ratchet took the list and eyed it before putting it down on his computer panel.

"I'm the most sane bot here, nevertheless your sire. I think I can handle this sparkling alone for a day.
Like I said, Blaze usually is always with me, so how is it different then you being here or not?
I got this Y/D, and If I need help Arcee is here, she's good with this type of stuff."

Wheeljack walked into the room, just coming back from a buffing session. He walked up to Y/D and jokingly flexed, letting the light bounce off of his newly buffed metal.

"So handsome." Y/D said, wrapping an arm around her sparkmate and leaning up to kiss him.

"Only for you love." Wheeljack said. Ratchet rolled his optics and jokingly hid the sparkling's optics with his servo. He went to lay the sparkling in his cradle, only for Wheeljack to stop him.

"Hold on there boss, let me say goodbye." Wheeljack took his sparkling from Ratchet's servos and held him out in from of him, the sparkling laughing and kicking with joy.

"My beautiful little wrecker! Be good for grand-sire...
On second thought..
give him a hard time for me."

Wheeljack said, tossing the little sparkling in the air before catching him. Ratchet nearly had a spark-attack before ripping the sparkling out of his arms.

"You do NOT do that to a sparkling! Ratchet yelled, before going all over-protective Grandpa and setting him down in his cradle with his little stuffed wrench.

"Don't listen to sire, little one. You're definitely not full-wrecker, remember that." Ratchet whispered to the sparkling in the cradle, loud enough for Wheeljack to hear.

"Whether you like it or not, he's my sparkling. He definitely has wrecker qualities, his body shape is even like mine."
Wheeljack said, walking over the the cradle to look down, Y/D following behind him.

"He better not be a wrecker, i'll straighten him out if he ever decides to act like one in front of me." Ratchet said, pulling the blanket over the now sleeping sparkling. Wheeljack just rolled his optics. Their "feud" has been more active for the last few days. It passes and goes.

The couple said their goodbyes to everyone, and left for their day out. They had plans for a quiet day on the cliff tops, and then to dinner using their holoforms, so they could blend in better.