Numbers~ Breakdown x Femme reader

Requested by Snazzy_killer_queen

Notes:
• Im trying to catch up with all these requests guys, please be patient my life is a big mess :)
• Angst...?
• A heads up: don't be alarmed when you see weird words and fonts in here. It's part of the story. I gotta make my own version of the Cybertronian language since there's no actual font :'(

——
Numbers
——

"Explosion in 3...2...1. Over and out." Breakdown lifted the button from his transmitter, nodding to the vehicon troops with servo signals upon looking straight.

The vehicons and Eradicons got the message loud and clear, firing away in the mining hole as the powerful explosion jolted everyone back a little. Breakdown snickered, clapping his servos together once he seen his mining team produce the shiniest of energon from the cave walls.

"Good job fellas." He said joyfully, setting up another Micheal bay-like explosion down in the eroded mineshaft.

"Watch it! I just got a wax, brutes." The entering tall and very sleek mech said, sputtering off the rising dust from the ground. His bolded red optics watched the mindless lifeforms all working under his rule. His temporary rule, that is. Commander of the mineshaft.

Heels shifting through the formed mud, the mech stopped abruptly with a thud, flailing his papers about. "Breakdown!" He yelled. This would be about the time to draw in fake cartoon-ish smoke bubble rupturing from above his helm. And if looks could kill, the poor guy's probably already gone.

"What can I help you with, Commander?" Breakdown said to the smaller sized mech in control, seizing operations for a second as Starscream sighed in relief from the loss of the loud drilling noises.

"I have a task on hold and only reserved for you. You got the strength I'm looking for, as displeasing as it is for me to insult myself. With your brawn, I have no doubts you will struggle with such a simple task, hm?"

"Well what is it?"

Starscream rolled his optics at the incoherent "disrespect" in his tone, choosing to just move on with the stomp of his right pede.

"I need you to investigate a crash site, and with your...build, per say, I find it no problem to lift machinery and preform a thorough search for equipment and supplies usable."

"Sure thing Commander. What do you want me to do with the drillers?" Breakdown asked, swiping his servos from the settling dust, looking to the array of miners gathering little by little.

"I'll take it from here." The sleek 'con gestured with a servo wave.

Breakdown nodded, stomping his way back up to the Nemesis to prepare for the small journey.

~

Once he gathered the tools he needed and mentally prepared for this small solo adventure, Breakdown bridged himself out to the wreck site.

The wreck was old, extremely old. But it was Cybertronian, that was for sure. He brushed the side of what was left of the giant vehicle in the middle of nowhere and a thick array of fallen sediment came off and crumbled away to the ground. He cringed.

Wasting no time, the bulky ex-wrecker made his way into the tilting madness of the fallen once glorious machine in its day, minding his steps as he made his way into the rooms provided.