What a feeling~ Impactor x Femme reader (WFC/Siege)

-This was requested by the lovely TokeyX :D

Notes:
⚠️ IMPORTANT:
• I have two versions of this story. Of course, naturally you're here to read the SWF version. The story is 99% the same, only this one is completely clean of any lemon residue, with a little bit of more detail where the lemon would've been. The other version has the short lemon, naturally. I only did this because this story isn't heavy on the lemon part, I developed a good plot, in which I didn't even see coming. :) ⚠️ (If you do want to read the lemon version, it's posted in my lemon book *wink*)
• I have a lot of songs and music references and shiz in here. I know It's not cybertronian and they wouldn't even know who sings it and all, but for the sake of my sanity imma just drop them in there, changing the terms in the song to Cybertronian. Ok? K. :)
• Maybe a few tissues to grab ;-;

——
What a feeling
——

Life was boring, or at least in the moment I'm currently in. A good chunk of bots littered the floors here at medbay, either caring for one another or berth-ridden to their small station. I was a lucky femme, as I never got to actually finish my med school.
When I met Ratchet, he took me under his wing, learning something new everyday.

I was huddled in the back of the station, piling a couple dozen energon cubes on a cart, ready to be distributed out. It was a quiet day here, unusually quiet. Something was always going on, so why the lack of commotion?
It was too quiet, at least for me. I strolled over to the nearby radio, switching to the most up-beat channel I could find. The war can take away countless of things, but I'll be damned if it my took music away from me too.

I finally found a good station, and raised the little dial up some, making the rhythms bellow out louder.

"I remember when that one came out, it feels like forever since I felt such a warm feeling." The elderly bot said beside me. She was one of the few older bots in this care unit, and sadly, she could barely move. Her face lit up like a sparkling at the sound of the tune, and I could make out her mouthing the words.

"Like this one Amberwire? See, I know how to get a bot smiling." I said to her as I stepped down from the stool, grabbing the femme's spare energon IV bag from the containment right next to me. I eyed Ratchet from across the room, seeing he was busy with I assumed a servoful of patients. Amberwire chucked at my comment, moving her arm so I could pierce the metal.

"Such a nice young femme." Amberwire said in her aged voice. On certain days, the days she could remember better, Ms.Amberwire here was a social butterfly, even trying to sing along sometimes with me as I cared for her and the patients around her. I was lucky to meet such Cybertronians. I've learned so much, from older stories to times when the war didn't threaten any of us.

"Thanks, Ms. Amberwire. You like this channel today? They're playing some good oldies."

'It reminds me of a, a better time.." The older femme said, her smile fading in the mix as her optics drooped and filled with lubricant. I went to go lower the station, before she stopped me with her raspy voice.

"No, it's quite alright dear. I was just caught in a memory, that's all. Carry on." She said to me as she pushed her tears from her optics. A couple of months ago, as I was cleaning up a gash on her stabilizer, she told me how she was alone, and that her whole family offlined early on into the war. She truly was alone in this world, but that day I vowed to always be there for her. I found out she loved music like I did, and a bond grew. Now, every day I play something for her, just to see that famous smile grow.

"Go, run along now. I'm going to close my optics for a little while." She said to me, as she smiled and elevated her berth. I nodded and clarified she didn't need anything, before I left back to the packing station.