Halloween Havoc ~ Autobots x Female reader (TFP)

-Not requested-

Notes:
• This lil idea will be split among two chapters:
The Autobots and the Deceptions respectively.
• All are going to be using their holoform!
• If anyone remembers my camping story, Bumblebee was able to speak through his holoform since Megatron would've had to damage his holoform-matter. For every holoform story, Bee will be able to talk, and I'll add this little message :)
• Also includes a lil Optimus x reader, because why not ;-;

Happy Halloween!!!🎃

——
Halloween Havoc
——

"Don't you think I'm, well, we're too old for this now?" Raf said up to the teenage girl on the balcony rafters, applying some last-minute fake blood to Bulkhead's humanized face.

Both the girl and the rookie gasped. "Why would you say that?! Free candy, and you're going to pass that up for your dignity?" Miko said, looking at Raf in disgust.

"I'm twelve now. Better yet, you're 15. Isn't this is a little embarrassing?" The young boy spoke, holding up his balloons for his supposed costume.

"Well, I think your costume is top notch, Raf. I'm older than you, and look at me." I said, gesturing to my little black skeleton dress. I was currently sitting criss-crossed on the floor with a mirror, applying black and white makeup to one side of my face.

"Nah ah, there's no way I'm missing out on this human holiday. Take a hike, little guy." Smokescreen added, interrupting me. He looked at his costume in the mirror, before looking at the boy through said mirror, flashing him the eyes.

"I didn't say I wasn't going to, ah, forget it. Where's Bee..." Raf stormed off, going to find his guardian. Bumblebee was finishing his costume, cutting two perfectly round holes in the pure white sheet. It wasn't his choice, but the costume did fit. I mean, he was mute after all. The yellow sports car looked down to his charge, and beeped a little "hello" before transforming. His holoform came prancing out of the driver's side door, stretching a little and walking over to the boy.

"Whew, feels good to talk. I should transform more." He said, giving Raf a pat on his head, ruffling his brown hair.

"Hey Bee, can you help me with this?" Raf asked, messing with the badges on his sash. Bumblebee noticed his costume now, being up close and personal.

"Ah, Russel. Nice choice." The scout said, remembering the Disney movie from a week ago, the movie they all watched on movie night. He also remembered the tears that came along with it. Rip Ellie.

"Yeah, I got balloons and everything!" He said, pointing to the balloons he tied to the railing.

Bumblebee chuckled and finished helping helping with his costume, buttoning up the back for him. "Look at this, watch." Bee said, going over and putting his sheet over his frame. The eye holes were sloppy and overall mis-placed to a degree that the costume was no-where near a ghost.

"Uh...Bee, What happened to the, uh, the eyes?" Raf said politely.

"Wha-" Bee started, yanking the costume off. He seen the bad cut job on the poor sheet and cringed.

"...I should've transformed first.." Bumblebee said with a laugh, remembering how hard it was to cut tiny holes in the sheet as a 20ft robot. "My bad. Pretty sure I got another one in my room, be right back-" Bee said, transforming and running down the hallway, passing Optimus in the process. The big boss was walking to the mess of clutter, costumes, makeup, and much more scattered across the main part of base.

"Optimus! Did you get the costume I gave you? I don't see you holding it..." I said, adjusting my little dress as I walked up to him. He smiled down to me. "You're not In holoform either.."