Left alone~ Starscream x Femme Medic reader

Requested by: beepbeeprichie97

——
Left alone
——

It was a normal day at base, the kids were at school, Arcee and Bumblebee were on a scouting mission, me and Ratchet were busy in the medbay, and bulkhead was helping us in any way possible, that being to stay clear out of the way.

We were testing out new chemicals for a synthen, placing small droplets on testers and recording the data in the computer.

"How's #20 doing?" Ratchet asked, not looking away from his screen as he typed away.

"So far steady, no growth calculated." I say, studying the small tray of green liquid.

He huffed and continued his typing, asking some more questions about the other samples.

"So, uh, is there anything I can help with Y/D?" Bulkhead asks from the corner. I felt bad, I know he wanted to help, or at least do something. I smiled a little, pointing to some boxes on the table next to me.

"I'm not tall enough to put these boxes away, you can certainly do me a favor, big guy."

Bulkhead smiled at my nickname I gave him, and started to grab the boxes and walk them over to the shelves.

I continued to study our test samples, and I realized Ratchet stopped typing. I didn't say anything, but I wanted to question him if something was wrong. I didn't need to, as not even a minute later he spoke up.

"Y/D, come here and look at this." He said, motioning to his screen. Bulkhead followed his optic graze and stalked over with me, both of us reading the message.

"What is it?" Bulkhead asked, standing behind me.

"A high frequency signal, with an embedded message." Ratchet said, clicking the message open.

"For you."

"For me?" I said, waiting for the message to open and load in.

"Optimus?" Bulkhead questioned.

Ratchet shook his head. "Starscream."

~

"I have obtained information regarding your leader. Bring medical kit, come alone."

"There ain't no way in Kaon you're going alone, Y/D." Bulkhead stated, and Ratchet agreed.

"But...why would he want to see me instead of Ratchet, the lead medical officer?" I questioned out loud to the two mechs.

"We're about to find out here in a second." Ratchet said, starting up the ground bridge behind us. I ran over to a shelf and grabbed a med-kit, and quickly followed into the green and purple light.

~

"I told you to come alone!" Starscream shouted at me, seeing me appear last through the portal.

"Since when do we listen to you?" Bulkhead stated, transforming his servo into his wrecking ball weapon.

"Hey, hey, hold it there bud." I said to bulkhead, pushing in front of him and kneelin gdown next to Starscream's open wound.

"Finally, an Autobot with a sense of respect. I knew I was choosing right when I called for you and not Ratchet."

Ratchet ignored this but instead called me out and told me to stop.

"How do we know you're not lying to us? First off, has Optimus been harmed in any way?"

"Optimus is fine! Can't you see that i'm the one who's leaking here?" Starscream whined and pointed to his damaged stabilizer. "I have all the information saved to tell you, but first I want to be treated with respect."